RGB

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
Deathtilldawn

RGB

Post by Deathtilldawn »

So basically, im pretty much aware that nobody mods anymore, and halo 2 is basically dead. but i find modding fun, because i do it for fun. so i just keep on modding. lol

anyways, heres a map i made recently on relic [dune]; Its called RGB because its basically red green and blue themed [and no i dont mean like the level looks like a retarded lego building]. the effects and such are red, green, or blue. the map is skinned as if its grassy. everything is modded, even the brute plasma pistol and the sentinal beam [they dont spawn on the map]. i would just give it a try, cant take pictures because my yelo is being homo. and besides, this is the first mod submission thats recent that ive seen in forever, hahah.

So cmon guys, give it a try [if anyone still even plays halo 2]. you wont regret it.

http://rs526gc2.rapidshare.com/files/23 ... B.serenity

**EDIT**

Thanks to JacksonCougar for the screenshots!
spawnova

Re: RGB

Post by spawnova »

you could have just used effect editor that darkshallfal made will do much more then this =]
halo 2?
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

DUDE! THe simple mods LIKE THESE ARE THE reeaaaaaalllllly fun ones! I'm setting up my box to play this...if I can find it.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
neodos

Post by neodos »

I like, at least you didn't made all the map flashy for one of your first mod that means you're gonna make more neat stuff :mrgreen:
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Agreed: I actually played it for awhile and tried out all the weapons on the map.
Some suggestions though: please do not have the biped moving so fast in future mods :x It was hard at times to stay on the map. Also the high jump made it hard for me to hop around normally.
Good job though man.
[TT]

Post by [TT] »

DoorM4n wrote:DUDE! THe simple mods LIKE THESE ARE THE reeaaaaaalllllly fun ones! I'm setting up my box to play this...if I can find it.
I like the ones that you could play without even having to have a modded box lol of course those are the kid of maps that nubs play but hey whats a mod without a challenge.
[Contact Me]
[color=#008000]Grimdoomer[/color] wrote: Firts we need to have a purpose for this app
Deathtilldawn

Post by Deathtilldawn »

Well, this isnt my first mod. i used to even be on a modding team called team apocalypse with a guy named cab0o0se [somone here might know that name].

i just always liked the simple mods, and i did use the effect editor, which is actually why almost all the effects are now blue or green, thus the name rbg. all it did is change the color of every single effect....
but anywho, thanks for the feedback, im working on a coagulation now..