Free Neodos's Tags Repository #New: H3 equipement #

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
Ogrish

Re: Free Neodos's Tags Repository #New: Rotating Box #

Post by Ogrish »

Thanx man i had given up on the rotating battles idea, i guess i need to start back at it. :wink:
socrates

Post by socrates »

Image any ideas? its in C:/ did i do something wrong?
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Build instead of Inject? :?
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

socrates wrote:http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll30 ... gerror.jpg any ideas? its in C:/ did i do something wrong?
That doesn't look like "C:\". It literally has to be in the "C:\" directory, not just on the C drive.
CaptainPoopface

Post by CaptainPoopface »

Open the .info file and look at the file path for the tags. You must have the files in exactly that file path, or Entity will not be able to find them.
socrates

Post by socrates »

i got it thank you three that helped DFire, notzachary, and cpt.poopface. for some reason when i build the shader boxes into my maps always one or two of the boxes makes the game freeze. headlong it was the distortion shade and the glass and glowing one worked fine (didnt try the other) and on collosus the glowing box made it freeze. im not exactly askin for help here just sayin people might have this problem and actually want to use these in their mod so they might need it to not freeze. anyway thanks again for the help ill be makin a few fun mods and seein if my friends will download (made one for a friend and he shot a bunch of the bounce lasers out into collosus and after two minutes it was lagging lol).
Soc
neodos

Post by neodos »

Sorry about that, for some reason the glow shader wasn't extracted well, you can get a glow shader on 01b_spacestation.map, the name of the shader is:
scenarios\shaders\solo\deltacontrolroom\bloom
Ar7ific1al

Post by Ar7ific1al »

Neodos, these tags break my maps.. v.v; yes, they're in the right folder (C:\) and yes, they're still in the free_tags folder, and yes, I'm building them into the map with Entity. However.. anytime I try to use Entity UE 1.6, it says Internal - Map Not Found. If I build with 1.4, no error, and I can still open the map in other programs. If I open it in UE 1.6, and browse to the shader I build into the map, or other tag I build into the map, it gives the internal error. >.> Soooo... please tell me what I'm doing wrong =P
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Ar7ific1al wrote:Neodos, these tags break my maps.. v.v; yes, they're in the right folder (C:\) and yes, they're still in the free_tags folder, and yes, I'm building them into the map with Entity. However.. anytime I try to use Entity UE 1.6, it says Internal - Map Not Found. If I build with 1.4, no error, and I can still open the map in other programs. If I open it in UE 1.6, and browse to the shader I build into the map, or other tag I build into the map, it gives the internal error. >.> Soooo... please tell me what I'm doing wrong =P
You need to set the mainmenu, shared, and singleplayershared map paths in the Settings.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Ar7ific1al

Post by Ar7ific1al »

Grimdoomer wrote:
Ar7ific1al wrote:Neodos, these tags break my maps.. v.v; yes, they're in the right folder (C:\) and yes, they're still in the free_tags folder, and yes, I'm building them into the map with Entity. However.. anytime I try to use Entity UE 1.6, it says Internal - Map Not Found. If I build with 1.4, no error, and I can still open the map in other programs. If I open it in UE 1.6, and browse to the shader I build into the map, or other tag I build into the map, it gives the internal error. >.> Soooo... please tell me what I'm doing wrong =P
You need to set the mainmenu, shared, and singleplayershared map paths in the Settings.
been there, done that, I set the map paths when it asked for them when I first opened Entity. And the map paths have not changed.
CaptainPoopface

Post by CaptainPoopface »

Entity 1.6 gives that error frequently, and it doesn't mean squat. It usually happens when you first open the map and click a reflexive. Just click OK and go on about your business. It's annoying but doesn't affect the map. It's part of the reason I only used 1.6 for chunk cloning.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

wheres the rotating box, ive been waiting patiently, but maybe you need a reminder, so hear it is.
Thanx in advance
neodos

Post by neodos »

Its on the "free_tags" rar file at the bottom of my first post.

Read the file it explains how to setup, before doing anything take crate_multi (the biggest one) from headlong and inject it on your map, then follow the steps of the readme.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

i must be retarded cause ive tried this 5 times and it dont work.
Please someone prove this works.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Extracted tag doesn't seem to work, that's because entity can't extract the phmo properly because of a pretty special edit.

If i remeber correctly this is how to do, note that i did on foundation so i don't know if it would work with injected tags.

First inject my rotating box tag on your map, then inject the crate_multi box (from headlong), then inject foundation fan phmo.

Now use the phmo plugin that attached to this post and go to the crate box phmo tag, copy the Physics box value there's a negative one which is the "offset" of the physics box reflexive for that tag.

Now go to the fan's phmo tag and add the reflexive offset you copied on the crate phmo and set to 1 the first "physics box" value( 1,for "1 chunk")

So what you just did is pretty much swapping a reflexive of a meta by another's meta reflexive! rly?
Who would ever though of it, but yes it should work.

So now go to my rotating box hlmt's and swap its phmo by the foundation fan you just edited.

Tell if you have any problem ;)
Attachments
phmo.ent
(32.03 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Like this
neodos

Post by neodos »

Change 12 to 1, i couldn't remove that unused, that's just a wreid bug.

That's the chunk count of the physics box reflexive, so how many chunks it has, in other words how many physics boxes it has.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

thanx
David5534

Post by David5534 »

Neodos if its not to much to ask can i have your babies plox? Thanks for this, its amazing :D .
neodos

Post by neodos »

David5534 wrote:Neodos if its not to much to ask can i have your babies plox? Thanks for this, its amazing :D .
My what?
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

neodos wrote:My what?
Translates:
"Thank you. This information is so helpful that I should do something for you. Perhaps have your babies."
Gary

Post by Gary »

NotZachary82 wrote:
neodos wrote:My what?
Translates:
"Thank you. This information is so helpful that I should do something for you. Perhaps have your babies."
:XD: :XD:
David5534

Post by David5534 »

neodos wrote:
David5534 wrote:Neodos if its not to much to ask can i have your babies plox? Thanks for this, its amazing :D .
My what?
Would it make more sense if i said birth your babies?
Gary

Post by Gary »

Yes, it would. And post a pic of yourself and he will decide if your worthy of having his child.

XD
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

gjsdeath wrote:Yes, it would. And post a pic of yourself and he will decide if your worthy of having his child.

XD
Trust me, you'd rather not see a picture of David... :XP:
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2