Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
Zone117x

Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2

Post by Zone117x »

If anyone knows of any AI mods released towards late 2008 and since please let me know. And also if anyone has any unreleased AI mods.

Neodos and I are working to release Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2. The project was scraped back in 2008 due to personal matters, but with halomods.com coming back online I figured now would be a good time to release for oldtime's sake.
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Re: Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2

Post by troymac1ure »

Zone, you still around? Haven't seen you since Se7ensins. With all that's going on, I think I need to blow the dust off my old xbox and get things going again.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Hell yeah!
Zone117x

Post by Zone117x »

troymac1ure wrote:Zone, you still around? Haven't seen you since Se7ensins. With all that's going on, I think I need to blow the dust off my old xbox and get things going again.
Yeah its been a while :)
I know you have been working on Entity, but are you good with actual map modding?
fuzzman

Post by fuzzman »

Oh geeze i have a ton of Ai mods i could pitch in. I could post some pictures of some and you guys could tell me which ones?
Zone117x

Post by Zone117x »

fuzzman wrote:Oh geeze i have a ton of Ai mods i could pitch in. I could post some pictures of some and you guys could tell me which ones?
Yes please do post!
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

Zone117x wrote:
troymac1ure wrote:Zone, you still around? Haven't seen you since Se7ensins. With all that's going on, I think I need to blow the dust off my old xbox and get things going again.
Yeah its been a while :)
I know you have been working on Entity, but are you good with actual map modding?
Yes. I can swap shaders!
Actually, not really. I spend my time programming, not modding. I'm just starting to break a bit to play with modding again. Actually testing some features, not just hoping they work.
kronosslayer

Post by kronosslayer »

I have the AI revision v1 completely backed up if needed too.