FATXplorer Public Alpha v2.0.0.3366

Post here if you are in need of people to test our your application.
Eaton

FATXplorer Public Alpha v2.0.0.3366

Post by Eaton »

Hey guys, I haven't been too active in the Halo 2 modding scene since I have moved on the bigger and better things, like this.

Please go here for all of the details: http://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/2010/ ... -0-0-3366/

If you don't have a transfer device or anything to test, then just download it and give me feedback on the UI. :wink:
Twinreaper

Re: FATXplorer Public Alpha v2.0.0.3366

Post by Twinreaper »

My one big question to you sir is, will this application be integrated into, or have functionality with disk repairing apps? I believe my hdd is suffering from some bad sectors and is the sole reason why my modding has come to an end. I would normally just build a new hdd by cloning with xboxhdm, but I have no floppy drive, so I cannot use my eeprom file for locking or unlocking. I hope I can use this to connect my hdd, and run a repair app on it, that would be great, and finally get me back in the modding game. Let me know!
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

Twinreaper wrote:My one big question to you sir is, will this application be integrated into, or have functionality with disk repairing apps? I believe my hdd is suffering from some bad sectors and is the sole reason why my modding has come to an end. I would normally just build a new hdd by cloning with xboxhdm, but I have no floppy drive, so I cannot use my eeprom file for locking or unlocking. I hope I can use this to connect my hdd, and run a repair app on it, that would be great, and finally get me back in the modding game. Let me know!
Lol, you know this is for Xbox 360 devices, right?
Twinreaper

Post by Twinreaper »

DAMN YOU EATON!!!!! Lol...good job on it man. Now if I could just talk my wife into letting me mod my 360, or figure out how to cure my brothers first generation 360 rrod, then I would be in business! If it weren't for the kids, I would have modded mine a while ago.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Eaton wrote:I haven't been too active in the Halo 2 modding scene since I have moved on the bigger and better things, like this.
Lawl