Disable AIM smileys

xxpenguinxx

Disable AIM smileys

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Is there a way I can disable AIM smileys? Or at least remove the thing that replaces certain text with a smiley?
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Gary

Re: Disable AIM smileys

Post by Gary »

Why would you want that?
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Settings -> Expressions

The closest option would be to disable that explosive shower of emoticons in the background.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

DemonicSandwich wrote:Settings -> Expressions

The closest option would be to disable that explosive shower of emoticons in the background.
I tried that, but no luck. Its a pain when your pasting a code into aim and it puts a random smile and adds extra text that doesn't even belong there.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.