I just set up a web proxy (Glype)

xxpenguinxx

I just set up a web proxy (Glype)

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I just installed Glype to give my site something useful. Anyway can anyone test it out in school or somewhere that has a web filter on it.

Here it is: http://xxpenguinxx.site90.net/upload/index.php
Last edited by xxpenguinxx on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
socrates

Re: I just set up a web proxy (Glype)

Post by socrates »

I'll try it out tomorrow if i remember
*writes a note to himself*
I'll say something on here from school tomorrow if it works...and my friends will love you forever lol they absolutely hate that they cant get on myspace etc... i don't actually care but i was happy when my school unblocked youtube...not sure why yet but they unblocked it.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Youtube is educational if you use it right.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

It can't play video's on youtube :(
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Do you have the flash player installed? It seems to work fine here. I'll have to try in school.

Try clicking "options" next to the textbox and uncheck remove scripts. I need to set them to unchecked.
socrates

Post by socrates »

works at my school...my friends now love you.... <3 even though i myself do not get one myspace or such thnx anyways pce
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

OK the site just stopped working at random with no warning so I got a new host. I just need to re-upload the files and I'll have the proxy up and running again.

EDIT: Fixed! Here's the new site link: http://xxpenguinxx.site90.net/upload/index.php
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

My school has blocked it :(
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

It links to Youfail.org.
neodos

Post by neodos »

They http://site90.net/ probably found that he xxpenguinxx was hosting a web proxy app so heh funny joke there :p
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Stupid firewall... I set the link like that but I thought I disabled the firewall for the files >_<

Does anyone know of a good free hosting site that supports php with curl enabled and allows https?