Xbox be hatin' on me

socrates

Xbox be hatin' on me

Post by socrates »

My X-Box officially hates me, I can't use RTH because of it
-if I load any game other than Halo2 I cannot load a Halo2 map, until I load halo2 with yelo trainer disabling map checksum
-apparently 'XIG' on the X-Box is considered a game by those above standards...I cannot load any map while in debug mode
-i cannot use yelo for some reason while in debug mode...Halo2 does not load whatsoever
OwnZ joO

Re: Xbox be hatin' on me

Post by OwnZ joO »

Ftp into your E drive and get the file xbdm.dll onto your computer. What version do you have?
neodos

Post by neodos »

socrates

Post by socrates »

i have newest xbdm.dll and i have a 1.6 xbox ( no TSOP to flash = no bios swap) i now have debug working i can get ingame pics but i cannot load halo2 in debug with yelo trainer, so i am stuck with just the mainmenu as my xbox will not laod any maps unless i run Yelo first with checksum disabled, if someone wants to try to help via messenger instead of taking a week of messaging back and forth here i have msn aim and yahoo (trillian)
msn - [email protected]
aim - socrates214
yahoo - socrates217
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

Do you use the XDK dash? I can launch Yelo from Xored and do RTH.
socrates

Post by socrates »

xzodia wrote:Since its 1.6 it must be lack of memory, so i'm sorry to tell you there's nothing you can do.
well...that sucks, but I'm glad to know its nothing i was doing wrong myself. unless someone knows a way....,Eaton you using 1.6 xbox?
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

socrates wrote:
xzodia wrote:Since its 1.6 it must be lack of memory, so i'm sorry to tell you there's nothing you can do.
well...that sucks, but I'm glad to know its nothing i was doing wrong myself. unless someone knows a way....,Eaton you using 1.6 xbox?
Yes.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

If I remember right my xbox is a 1.6 also, and is capable of RTH.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

This happened to me and penguin. Ask him. If i remember correctly, your xbox is broken and you have to restore you unmodded backup and re-mod you xbox.