Staff

wtf is going on at Halomods >_<

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Wow...

No comment, except disappointment.
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

The name exceeds the avatar length I agree with him.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Darkshallfall wrote:The name exceeds the avatar length I agree with him.
I think Jackson and I, well, I at least, think that it could've been communicated in a much more apporpriate fashion. Such as, "Could you please register under a new name? Yours is too long."
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Darkshallfall wrote:The name exceeds the avatar length I agree with him.
Yes; Adam the fact is his name was too long; but he should never have been banned because of it. Admin could have taken steps to prevent usernames that excede a certain length. Also thats the worst welcome to a new member possible: "Your names to long so we removed your ability to post; also we didn't feel like simply sending you a PM asking that change your name"...

No; Tural could have dealt with it much better...
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

I don't recall any HM rule saying having a ridiculous/very long name to be a bannable offense. :|
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
neodos

Post by neodos »

Yeah HM has mad moderators, not meaning all, but Tural is a good example when i say mad moderators, in a real, bad way.
Oh there's still some people licking their balls(of the moderators) like if all was fine, meh >_>
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

neodos wrote:Yeah HM has mad moderators, not meaning all, but Tural is a good example when i say mad moderators, in a real, bad way.
Oh there's still some people licking their balls(of the moderators) like if all was fine, meh >_>
hehe. stole the words right out of my mouth.

my friend Eaton is banned from HM for (supposedly) downloading Halo 2 maps. illegal, yes, but does it really need the punishment of "permanent ban"?
neodos

Post by neodos »

I am not talking about people getting banned, i am talking about people that does like nothing is happenning like they respect moderators but everyone knows that moderators like Tural are just acting like kids.
KIWIDOGGIE

Post by KIWIDOGGIE »

Halomods = fail after me and grimdoomer make our sites take over
99% Of the Xbox Scene are retards.
Xbox Scene wrote:All Hail Jester!
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

I only have my site to host info on currect projects and the latest builds. This is the new "site".
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

People who are friends with Tural are only going to support everything he does. People who are not "close buds" with Tural are only going to state their true feelings.

If it was a necessary problem then SOMEBODY would have made a limit to characters when creating names. Looks like another place for somebody to show authority.

Just imagine what kind of example he is portraying to other Staff members.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Well, DoorM4n, you got the rebellion you were looking for.

http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6620

There in the rant thread for a couple pages..

and here as well...

http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=74283

Looks like you're not the only one.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Banned. I love it. The most perfect nonviolent technique in the world. Fight for justice or be killed in the act of doing so. In this case, being banned is homicide.

What happened to Martin Luther King, Jr.? He was killed in his act. He fought for justice and received it without violence.

Let the drums beat...
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

:] But really; Halomods I respect; and most of the time I respect Tural; really I was just nit-picking. Tural himself has admitted that he can be over zealous at times. I'm sure he has Halomods best interests in mind, but he does tend to jump down your throat at any provocation.

Take this as some advice: remnant may be separate from Halomods, but we all have our roots their! Try to respect Halomods and those in positions of authority. You may not agree with them all the time but the least you can do is tolerate them. The simple truth is that by behaving ones self and being a sheep one can "live" at Halomods with zero incidents; however if your more left-wing you may run into problems.

:l0l: Tural's like a Vulcan.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Most appropriated words at this moment. :)
I must add that my signature at this moment on this site vaguely explains my overall personality. I respect everyone at the same level. I may have some differences with a few people but everyone (from Halomods) is in the same box.

Just like everyone else, I have closer friends that are in a different box. Everyone that you can say I have "issues" with is in my "Halomod's Box" meaning that I respect them all the same. Nobody is any better than anyone else and I don't look up or down to anyone from Halomods. As you can probably tell, I wanted to be banned from Halomods. Halomods was interfering with some protocols in my life that I could not have left without changing my perspective on my overall situation. Halomods gave me some awesome presents and I truly appreciate that I was given the site from Grenadiac, however; times has come for me to lay off it for a while. I knew exactly what I was doing when I taunted Tural and I am relieved that I became banned. I knew it was time for me to leave right when I accidentally erased one of my private messages to Detox. I felt like I needed to express myself first and then get myself removed from Halomods. At this moment, the worst punishment I could ever get is to be unbanned from halomods. I am not even joking. (Sounds strange huh? :shock: )

I everlasting memories from Halomods and will miss the days when there were less strict rules. Time to move on now...
Let the drums beat...

Just a heads up...
I am not quiting modding. Just leaving the Halomods scene. Remnant...forever! :wonder:
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Snap! You figured out my secret emotes <_<
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Remnant, forever, indeed. :cougar:
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Let me just say...
I have no reason to look back...
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

I swear the only thing that could pry me from HM is being banned. It's addicting, especially since I've been there for quite a long time. I've tried leaving quite a few times, and was successful for a while, but I end up coming back. The thing that made me come back this last time was the merge... I just thought it looked interesting and signed back in.

I dunno, lately I'm getting tired of it. I don't get much respect from anyone over there even after I'm nice to pretty much everyone. It's mostly just the people from the files forum because I never really ventured over there, so no one really knew me when I came back after the merge... I got off at a bad start in showing who I was, so I got a bad reputation. I was sort of a pain in the ass sometimes, but I've matured... A lot.

So back on topic, I respect our current staff; I even like them. I have gotten problems from some of them, but, that was just the result of me being a pain in the ass (as previously stated). I didn't really cause a huge scene, it was minor.. In fact, I didn't really start the problem anyways. But I kept it going. As Iron Forge said, we've had worse staff over there in the past; our current staff may have the occasional problem, but for the most part they are doing a nice job.
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

Yeah, a lot of that is true.

Why were you banned?
((N8))

Post by ((N8)) »

So it's agreed upon, Tural's a douche!!
JacksonCougar wrote:Sheep.
...how could you just go and change a quote like that? lol...
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

What a lot of people can't get through their heads is that when somebody is friends with somebody, they will 95% of the time support them. All of those who support Tural are those that are close acquaintances. Ask somebody who is new to the site if Tural is a cool kid. Tural gives off this smart-ass vibe that makes everyone want to kick him in the crotch. Those who are friends with him only realize that Tural is not an ass. However, he is not an ass because you are friends. Tural is an asshole to people he does not know. All of those who back-up Tural are obviously his close friends. I dare somebody to ask a random kid from halomods, who does not know Tural personally, if he likes his overall demeanor. Intolerant, disrespectful Staff members...

I don't understand why people don't put on other people's shoes as often as they used to. Tunnel Vision.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I can see why Tural is so disrespected, but I don't share that same feeling. Though, I see that his largest fault, is that, intentional or not, he provokes arguments like no other member that I've seen.

I guess that Tural hasn't done anything against me personally that I can hate him for.

But this made my day.

http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=3560

Kirk's and Tural's "banter."
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

i luv arguements :P ^

unless my name is mentioned in them ....