This is what it has come down to

Grimdoomer
Admin

Re: This is what it has come down to

Post by Grimdoomer »

neodos wrote:I can quote all i said you're just ignoring, what happens when the guys leaves the forum for a long time and comes back and find out that it has become nothing but cafe discussion, he decides to makes some changes staff doesn't agree so staff call everything SG.

Stop spreading bad ambience, if you're not happy just leave modnexus.
That doesn't justify what he did.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
neodos

Post by neodos »

JacksonCougar wrote:
neodos wrote: Stop spreading bad ambience, if you're not happy just leave modnexus.
Stop saying stupid shit like that here Neodos: that's just a retarded reply. He is talking about these things at Remnantmods because it is allowed.
Perhaps that was pointed to him about modnexus as i said, damn people just loves to misunderstand what i say :|

I never said what he did was fair, i said something had to be done, many times i asked the staff if there could be some updates on the forum if i could get a competition running posted on news, it was no possible with the old staff they had no motivaiton on modding anymore, so don't say SG killed modding it was already dead, current staff by the time wasn't gonna make the change.
And now you're all doing all you can so the change SG brings doesn't lead to anything by deleting your post and pissing him off pushing him to do what he is doing and then saying he's the bad guy.

Don't get me wrong, i love remnant mods and modding i just hate the fact that i have to pick a side so i can keep modding on a forum where no one will critic your work on your opinions about stuff like this.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

neodos wrote:
JacksonCougar wrote:
neodos wrote: Stop spreading bad ambience, if you're not happy just leave modnexus.
Stop saying stupid shit like that here Neodos: that's just a retarded reply. He is talking about these things at Remnantmods because it is allowed.
Perhaps that was pointed to him about modnexus as i said, damn people just loves to misunderstand what i say :|

I never said what he did was fair, i said something had to be done, many times i asked the staff if there could be some updates on the forum if i could get a competition running posted on news, it was no possible with the old staff they had no motivaiton on modding anymore, so don't say SG killed modding it was already dead, current staff by the time wasn't gonna make the change.
And now you're all doing all you can so the change SG brings doesn't lead to anything by deleting your post and pissing him off pushing him to do what he is doing and then saying he's the bad guy.

Don't get me wrong, i love remnant mods and modding i just hate the fact that i have to pick a side so i can keep modding on a forum where no one will critic your work on your opinions about stuff like this.
There was nothing the old staff nor SG could do about modding, so saying that "he did something" doesnt make it right. Nor does it make the old staff wrong for doing nothing.
neodos

Post by neodos »

He updated the forums and that's right, banned people and the new rules sucks.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

neodos wrote:He updated the forums and that's right, banned people and the new rules sucks.
He updated the forums, wich no one liked, the kept it that way.
Banned the only members who key in keeping modding alive, along with anyone else who he just didn't like.
Inforced new rules, wich are unbelievable stupid as hell, and bind your soul to his site.

I'm sorry, but where is the right again?
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I think i tried to help, but failed miserably.
But for those who like hmods but hate SG they can go to http://www.rework3d.com/forums.
Im all about the modding, not the admins, peers, or even the other members.
So i will pop in to all 3 sites from time to time, and if theres a good mod to DL or a topic of interest, ill participate.

For those who have been wrong by SG i dont blame you for being pissed.

And the reason modding is dying is because all of you, are to busy arguing some dumb semantics, instead of modding. Back away from the keyboard, and work on that mod you plan to someday release. :p
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Ogrish wrote:I think i tried to help, but failed miserably.
But for those who like hmods but hate SG they can go to http://www.rework3d.com/forums.
Im all about the modding, not the admins, peers, or even the other members.
So i will pop in to all 3 sites from time to time, and if theres a good mod to DL or a topic of interest, ill participate.

For those who have been wrong by SG i dont blame you for being pissed.

And the reason modding is dying is because all of you, are to busy arguing some dumb semantics, instead of modding. Back away from the keyboard, and work on that mod you plan to someday release. :p
But how are they supposed to work on their mod if there away from their keyboard? :P
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Anyone see the lulz that are being had here?

An amusing exchange between user and Admin, an admin with a sense of humor. And at days end everyone laughs no one is punished.
Try that shit with SG or other other Modnexus Staff and your fucking gone, no Readers Club, just banned.

They crush the lulz while we (Remnant and Rework3d) embrace the lulz.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
neodos

Post by neodos »

You are not authorised to read this forum.

that it says :|

I just find as stupid as SG that you guys just talking about that and making fun about it.