Prank on my co-worker

Dragonfire

Prank on my co-worker

Post by Dragonfire »

Last Friday, I came into work at 2pm (worked 2-8 shift), we had an order that just came in, about 6 boxes. My co-worker, Chris, whom was leaving for his shift said Adam and I had better have the order done by the end of the day (it was a slow day that day so far). Right after he left, it started to pick up more and more, by the end of the day we did about $2,200 in sales, which is great for us. We did however manage to get the order done b4 all the customers started pouring in. Well Adam got a smartass idea to get the order done, retape the boxes and stack them back up in the backroom as a small prank on Chris. I just laughed, he even left a note taped to the top box saying "Enjoy the order, Biatch! Sign: Wyatt and Adam." Why he put my name on that note, idk, fucking bastard. Well Saturday morning comes around Chris works 9-6 and I work 11-6. So I saw the boxes gone in the backroom. So I asked Chris if he got the order done. Of course, he looks at me and says, "I hate you fuckers." Turns out when he saw the boxes, he got pissed at us. Then looked at the sales and saw we had a busy day, so he then went back to the boxes, lifted the first one, shakes it, then opens it ans sees theres nothing in the box. So he kicked the rest of the boxes and they flew into the rear part of the backroom. After that he said he laughed so hard at the prank that he even called his brother to tell him the news. Adam came into work on Monday and asked me, I told him the story and he fell out of his seat laughing so hard. Well my boss was gone on vacation for almost frickin 3 weeks (yeah, it was nice, :D ) I told her the story and she said she wished she could see the look on Chris's face, LOL.

Well thats my story, but damn it was worth writing this :lol:
Click16

Re: Prank on my co-worker

Post by Click16 »

Lol, nice. i like a good laugh
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Re: Prank on my co-worker

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Nice.