The 3 Word Story

xxpenguinxx

Re: The 3 Word Story

Post by xxpenguinxx »

watermelon ready to
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

be someone's unfortunate
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

evening snack. The
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

stranger appeared drunk
Gary

Post by Gary »

even though he
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

was holding two
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

lobsters from his
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

purple lobster collection.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

The remainder of
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

his love of
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

bees is quickly
Click16

Post by Click16 »

lost. The reason
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

my crotch is
Click16

Post by Click16 »

extremely, unbearibly itchy
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

is, an antelope
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

was licking it.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Meanwhile in Europe,
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

citizens were complaining
Click16

Post by Click16 »

about the quality
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

of fresh carp.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Carp eat sewage
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

dwelling antelopes at
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

the edge of

// Sorry if there are a lot of typos in that

Code: Select all

The man went into the room to kill the shoe of doom only to find his aunt's fish that just died too be served with lemon juice on the side of it's bowl. Suddenly someone yelled "Holy fucking shit it's a zombie!" The cat groomed itself with its new zombie pal that ate it in front of it's mother. Suddenly Jackie Chan came dashing into the room with a huge bag of metal containing a very dangerous and toxic material that illuminated and burned the zombie scum. Meanwhile the zombie that was already burning to death bit the man nice and gently until he was on the floor transforming into an inflatable swim toy. But then somehow Peter Jackson came with two smg's and started to look (despite being already dead ) at your mother's chair. "This is SPARTA!!!!!!" "Fuck you all." -he yelled suddenly. Distressed, he began to peel potatoes into the shape of Lego Blocks to finish building an Assault Rifle with which to complete his H3 so that he can leave his money with a drunken hobo who consumed it. Though in hindsight perhaps should have bought a hamster for butt plugging the asshole who took his golden hook. Reluctantly grasping his leg, because he could feel the worm under his legs and realized his bladder was leaking through his left hand, during a 9 hour reaction to the premier of Avatar, which also caused a mass hysteria. He ran into a snowplow with such tremendous force that flying monkeys gazed in awe as his body burst into an icky goo that covered them in fucking shit! Shortly before this, a squirrel fell into a puddle of liquid nitrogen, just like the person who was being previously discussed. Meanwhile, someone else ate the monkeys in protest of women's rights activists who caused a nuclear war. However, nuclear winter caused radioactive polar-bears to destroy the lives of some hobbo's dog, that was afflicted with rabies causing the polar-bears to run in terror, but then they were distracted Tower of weed! However, the penguins were smoking weed , and thus they were attacked by small violent children. But then the inappropriate reference to Aumaan's gigantic, powerful, overwhelmingly augmented cock fucks Halo mods for good during the last hours of star trek. "What is happening with my cooker, it is strange... and so unusually oddly shaped," said the crab from within the fish-tank next to the round table. A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips. Suddenly... Click fell into a boiling pot of hamster brains which soon caused his skin to become healthy and green. He then mangled his flesh with a rusty paper clip at an abandoned post-office while his mom was sleeping with him. He busted her head open with his teeth which he recently brushed. Suddenly someone stumbled into the room where Socrates and his cat were playing with his amazingly small, accurate gun he designed just for hunting miniature bullfrogs whose croak is Satan to my horrendous and huge ears. His cat enjoys devouring NotZachary's brain cells because they were small and tasty. The stupid mammoth tanks somehow flipped over and crushed Click. He awakened in some sort of mental institution near Darkshallfall's large estate where he was adopted by short blondes with large teeth. They drove BMWs around the street until the schizophrenics came with all their cookies laced with pot. Alien lesbians then came to Aumaan's and forced him to shit rainbows. When he refused they shoved a large vubrator into each others eye sockets while undead skeletal pirates crawled from their hiding places beneath Aumaan's favourite outhouse with rusty blades that they used to chop up Cougar's smooth balls. Suddenly Cougar realises nothing is real, he was lying beside a bum in the middle of making love with a parakeet. He then realised this was entirely fucked up. He then flipped the fuck out. Jackson then located a sharp radioactive grandmother who started peddling her damned cat which was apparently gear driven. Though the gears jammed and sent the grandmother onto Cougar's lap, then a bearded lady made-out with him. While granny gummed, Cougar picked up a baseball bat and started beating her brains out until she started twitching in confusion. Shortly after, Cougar fled the massacre and escaped on a blimp which crashed into a gorilla who went bananas. A little girl then slit her wrist because Cougar raped Gary to death. Cougar was dreaming of slaying butterflies that's head resemble all ours combined. As he awoke dazed and confused the phone rang. The piercing noise made him freeze; a cold shiver along his spine broke his back causing his hymen to ripple at the thought of Aumaan's alien lesbians and their seven extremely long, hard, crunchy, slimy, red snakes that were viciously attacking themselves. Snatching the handset, Cougar fled to the liquor store where he made a molotov cocktail and a red beer; then drank both quickly. After he finished monkeys were flinging poo while hamsters wrestled in large mud puddles. Somewhere else, a bloodcurling scream pierced the heart of a flaming drunk, and crippled minds as he spewed hot sauce all over his mother's hairy goose nipples causing uncontrollable dialog such as: "go prance around like hungy hippos with GINORMOUS DANGLING TEETH and tiny pink hot-dogs." The hamsters quickly evacuated the area just before strapping explosives to the spokes of many squirrels' bikes. They then rode down steep inclines leading to the crevis of doom where satanic hamsters watched in glory while the squirrels put on sombreros and spit fire. "Something Spit Fire!" he said as the women ran off the cliff to her doom. Everyone became happy then got An angry mob quickly formed and... sat around the campfire, and started telling stories of spooky ghosts and grandma's house accessories. I crappe d my pants, and a panda stole my crap, which was embedded with corn. "Curse you panda!" "Go to China!!" yelled the panda. The panda suddenly raped Click while eating a frozen carmal covered bannanna. Which was used on it's mother. Click asked Mr. Panda "why rape me?" "I thought you were a  panda.". World midget shortage, caused the collapse of a strong society, who succeeded in mastering the crossbreeding of small, yet atrociously large mammals that will eat male penis's from the inside. Out of nowhere everyone in the angry mob burned the panda that yelled at itself while shoving a piece of corn in the mouth of Blacky Chan. "Oh my god!", yelled a confused child with a gold tooth and a handlebar mustash, he said suddenly, "My hamster is shitting cocoa puffs! And its making thrusting motions against the barrier between right and wrong." Randomly, out of the bottom of the bottom of a lake, something caught fire as my wife sucked a banana-split relieved itself as she died. The crying child in my belly screamed "I want out!" and punched a puppy so hard that he was literally shitting bricks. "This is childish", said the child. This has gone deep down to the Ausralian Outback where apparently squirrels ride the kangaroos all night long. Meanwhile, in a lost, abandoned city, a radioactive watermelon sprouted 3 eyes and one oversized arm which lifted many smaller melons, commonly  used to feed poor hobos that ate zombies. After many months, the poor hobos ran out of the abandoned city. Meanwhile in Japan, dove's wielded mighty messages which described the atrocious event that foretold unseen  Anime on channel 13. Many loathed all the things but could not seem to deal with the obnoxious cheese curls with their conventional means of advertisement :Oh my lurd! What is going on?" Yelled Mr. Whiskers, the world champion swimmer from the London Olympics 2012. Michael Phelps doesn't like being reminded  about the fact that his real testicles were recently squished by his panda that liked squishing testicles under the moonlight. Someone farted on Michael's left big toe. He screamed "For Aunt Jemima's tits launched me into inerstellar orbit!!!" He decided to start his spaceship to search for life on his dog's kidneys after it pissed out fiery gerbils with big slugs riding them. His fiery prostate keeps setting his pet hamsters cape on fire every time is swelled. He found a cobblestone block which fell from the rooftop of several suburban homes. A man touched a girl, near her was a giant watermelon ready to be someone's unfortunate evening snack. The stranger appeared drunk even though he was holding two lobsters from his purple lobster collection. The reminder of his love of bees is quickly lost. The reason my crotch is extremely, unbearibly itchy is, an antelope was licking it. Meanwhile in Europe, citizens were complaining about the quality of fresh carp. Carp eat sewage dwelling antelopes at the edge of...
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

everyone's referencing me
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

*the edge of*

the toxic leaping