Tural

Supermodder911

Tural

Post by Supermodder911 »

Why do you Hate/Love Tural?

This thread is Dedicated to Tural.
Tural if you Begin to become offenced pm me and I'll lock it.

I'll start: Turals A cool guy, I realy fail to see why so many people hate him. He's a Moderator he does his job he shoudn't get bashed for doing so.
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

He's one of the more logical and stable people on forums.

Except when I decide to report the same person 8 times :wink:
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

Meh.
NotZachary82

Tural

Post by NotZachary82 »

neodos wrote:Meh.
agreed.

tural is ok. but if you argue with him, he tries his best to win. (i find it helpful to say things like, "why are you such a douche tural?", cus he stops ... XD)
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Tural

Post by DemonicSandwich »

NotZachary82 wrote:tural is ok. but if you argue with him, he tries his best to win.
Its not so much he tries his "best" to win. He just uses facts.

However like I've been before, most people he fights with are stubborn.
Which is why most conflicts can't be solved...at least not peacefully. XD
Which is why I break out in luls :lol:
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
DoorM4n

Tural

Post by DoorM4n »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this thread is ridiculous...

I find Tural very offensive toward everyone he does not know. It is his arrogant duty to be correct 100% of the time and so find that a huge flaw in a character. I am not perfect at all and so I am just posting my perspective. Sure tural sounds intelligent, smart, wise...but he has not shown any signs of motivation or influence towards anyone. (That I can recall) I always see him speaking of flaws and disappointments. Encouragement is very important for an authority. People look up to authority thus meaning the authority should hold a special special gift of some sort. I see no gift in Tural. Catch my drift?

Other than that, I love Tural.

I am never coming back to this thread...
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

DoorM4n wrote:I always see him speaking of flaws and disappointments. Encouragement is very important for an authority. People look up to authority thus meaning the authority should hold a special special gift of some sort. I see no gift in Tural. Catch my drift?
I do agree. I've never really seen him be supportive to someone... nor does he compliment people a lot on things, such as good graphics or mods. It's usually just a, "meh."

Edit:

And yet, he goes and decides to compliment Cox's signatures.
http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.ph ... 042#751042
JK-47

Tural

Post by JK-47 »

Every single new Halo modding forum I go to has a Tural thread. Every one of them ;p

I dunno, he can be unpleasant sometimes, and can be pleasant sometimes. He may make mistakes, but he also does a good job at moderating. With that said, he's just human, nothing more nothing less. I don't really dislike or hate anyone; people can get on my nerves and irritate me, but I don't hold them to it, once it's over with, its over with. No need to live in the past. So basically, I don't mind him being around, no more or no less than anyone else around at Halomods.
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

Notice that those who support Tural are new HM members or not really active members on HM from the past, only people that has been since the begginning of h2 modding doesn't really like Tural... and so there's a reason.

Also Remnant is here for modding not for discussion for why some left HM to be more active here in a good ambience.
bumlove

Tural

Post by bumlove »

meh sums up most of my feelings towards him I'm neither for nor against, I've noted he is quite arsey in the H3 section and if its a matter that concerns copyright he becomes one of the most anally retentive commentators on the planet, I mean come on this is the internet there is a lot more problems out there sharing a map file, although other people I know would gladly grab a sack and a brick and take that cat to the river side
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

neodos wrote:Notice that those who support Tural are new HM members or not really active members on HM from the past, only people that has been since the begginning of h2 modding doesn't really like Tural... and so there's a reason.
The people I talked to from my time during H2 modding are the ones who I still associate with. It is quite the opposite of what you're saying.
Coolermatt

Tural

Post by Coolermatt »

I heard that he turns into a vampire at night and eats your first born son if you exceed the sig limit D:
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

Tural wrote:
neodos wrote:Notice that those who support Tural are new HM members or not really active members on HM from the past, only people that has been since the begginning of h2 modding doesn't really like Tural... and so there's a reason.
The people I talked to from my time during H2 modding are the ones who I still associate with. It is quite the opposite of what you're saying.
You can say that for those who stayed but there are sooo many more that are gone because of bad ambience they just didn't said anything to leave with respect...
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

Coolermatt wrote:I heard that he turns into a vampire at night and eats your first born son if you exceed the sig limit D:
I've seen me do it.
Supermodder911

Tural

Post by Supermodder911 »

Coolermatt wrote:I heard that he turns into a vampire at night and eats your first born son if you exceed the sig limit D:
Posts like that aren't needed... Mr. "ohh i wants teh readarz clubz emblemz".
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

lol.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

E73RN4L wrote:its quite a community they have when new users get banned b/c of the length of their name they chose.
Tural's already explained that situation.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

He was blaming the community as a whole, not me specifically.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I'm assuming that the remark was an insult directed at you, seeing as the rest of his post is.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

I wouldn't be surprised if it was, seeing as how his ignorance is rampant throughout his entire message. You may be correct.

I'd like to address a blatant misrepresentation of information:
E73RN4L wrote:Ive seen tural tear foreigners apart, even tho in the begining of their thread they apologized for having bad english skills
To put it bluntly, that is utter bullshit. Telling someone that I can not understand them is not "tearing them apart," and for you to categorize it as such is completely ridiculous. Furthermore, Halomods is an English site. It is expected that people can at least be coherent in their messages if they intend to post there. I don't know what kind of world you're living in where you see this as unacceptable. Get over your failed attempts to attack me with such worthless information and attacks. You're furthering the idea that the people who hate me generally lack the mental capacity to form a logical argument, and must resort to childish insults. Thank you for helping to prove that point.

I'll summarize your entire post:
"turl sux cuz he sux lic my nuts"
OwnZ joO

Tural

Post by OwnZ joO »

I don't hate tural, but I don't like how he acts sometimes. With the people who can't get their message across in English though, I agree with him, most of the time he's pretty nice about it, and tells them a few times to use a translator or find a way to get their message to be readable. If they still can't do it he tells them to just stop posting until they can, because there's really no point if nobody on the English speaking site can understand them.
Rockymods

Tural

Post by Rockymods »

Here's a question for you, Tural.
You never made any comments in my picture fight thread over at halomods so I am not positive you saw it, but why did the people there see to it that it should get locked? You can see here that it works just fine and it has over 100 pages at a different forum.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

Because the Halomods Cafe board is for legitimate discussions.
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

OwnZ joO wrote:With the people who can't get their message across in English though, I agree with him, most of the time he's pretty nice about it, and tells them a few times to use a translator or find a way to get their message to be readable. If they still can't do it he tells them to just stop posting until they can, because there's really no point if nobody on the English speaking site can understand them.
You are exagerating, most people that doesn't write english correctly can be understood if you do an effort, i agree for those who write like "0mfG 1 g0t 1337 h4x" but for those who just do some grammatical errors... you could at least respect their efforts to try to speak in english and not to tell em to go away, well what's the point of a community then if there's no support between members.
Not mention that i didn't posted the first year because i didn't know english yet, but when i posted i did pretty much grammatical errors and no one told me nothing, but today for the same errors you get almost flamed...
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

Nobody tells them to go away. If you're getting on his case for exaggerating, I don't think it's fair that you are doing the same.
And the only time I comment on the English of their posts is when it's really bad. Stuff like "how warthog mod q." If a post is understandable, I am capable of seeing that. It's the messages where you can only hope to guess somewhere near the message they were trying to convey in their incoherent babble that I address. If a post can not be reasonably understood, it is no better than spam. It contributes nothing.