3 Questions!

DoorM4n

3 Questions!

Post by DoorM4n »

How's it goiing everyone?! I have some questions that I am not sure where to post; thus, I'll post them here. :) First off, I played Halo a lot this holiday break, and if I had my xbox right now, I'd be playing Halo every second I possible could. I can't believe I ever stopped playing that game guys. I miss it so much!

First Question:
I met a guy and Best Buy last semester, and he claimed that he build an emulator for pc to play xbox games, such as Halo and Halo 2. I thought he was just some punk employee trying to impress me, but I started thinking about it, and I realized that nobody has released an emulator that can play xbox discs, correct? Should I go back to this kid and see what if he is saying the truth? If he did create it then he would be a good guy to keep in touch with to release something like that, right? Let me know what your thoughts are?

Second Question:
A while ago I saw a Flash Drive Halo. It was Halo that could fit on flash drive and can be played anywhere! Is that still around? If so, do you guys have it or know where I couild get it?

Third Question:
What is the progress on Halo 3 and Halo Reach modding? Where can I see what people have done?

Anyhow, those are my questions! I hope you guys are doing really well, and I hope you guys are being productive these days! :D :D

Also,
Remnant! We were the last stand.
XZodia
Staff

Re: 3 Questions!

Post by XZodia »

Hey doorman

1: I suspect he was bullshitting...
2: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=574
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize I saw it on this forum! I should have searched for it. Thanks for it, it is much appreciated. :D
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Gary

Post by Gary »

There is a emulator that allows you to play (very) few xbox games on the PC. It's called Cxbx, the website can be found here.

As to three, I would also like to know, but not sure if I'll ever get back into Halo modding, even if it's Reach. I feel it restricts my creativity, remember how many ideas I had here? I could never get them to work, even though most of them were using methods that were theoretically possible. Though one random day I might go back and try some of them again, just to see if they were possible. Plus, last I checked you had to open up the X360 and screw around with some shit, but really modding any game isn't the main reason I would mod my 360, I really want to copy games to it, I just haven't modded it yet because I fear I might brick it(if I ever do though I might try out some Reach modding). Huh, am I contradicting myself?

Also, Doorman, your asking quite a few questions, planning on getting back into Halo modding?