HaloMods Returned

NotZachary82

HaloMods Returned

Post by NotZachary82 »

If you didn't know, Halomods has been placed back on the internet with a fresh start thanks to Kornman. Check it out while it's still new.

http://www.halomods.com/ips/
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Re: HaloMods Returned

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I am trying so hard to think of a David Caruso one liner for this. Way too hard. Something along the lines of SourceGuy getting modded, or losing his halo.

Eh, it's back, and still awesome. So relieved to be able to stress out about how to get emblems again. :D
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

hahaha^

Thats awesome this is back!

This is equivalent to rebuilding a community and a world on another planet. Earth was destroyed and the remnants and other species of Earth come together to rebuild (new)Earth in an effort to make it more pleasant, more peaceful, and more exciting!It won't be Earth but it will be as close as we can to it--but better. This is an exciting day for the Remnant!
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Cinco de mayo present? lol
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Aumaan, why are you staff?
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Because of:
kornman00 wrote:We have a help wanted thread, but if you (Gary or anyone) feel there is something you can bring to the table (active moderation, etc) that isn't listed there, just send one of us a PM so we can take a vote/discuss bringing you on board.
I just offered my assistance.

I sent a PM stating that I could offer the "active moderation," though making it clear I had little/none to offer in terms of actual modding, and I didn't really expect to be taken on, I just wanted to offer help in any way I could to bring HaloMods back.

And tada, I was made a moderator.

Besides, it's not like I do much here. We've apparently trained you all well enough to not flame/screw with your signatures/avatars such that I need to moderate. I have literally not done anything here for the past year, probably.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

haha, Aumaan Anubis, the future sourceguy and tural combined! Just playing...haha. I'm glad you are a moderator, we shall all be your trainees.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:Because of:
kornman00 wrote:We have a help wanted thread, but if you (Gary or anyone) feel there is something you can bring to the table (active moderation, etc) that isn't listed there, just send one of us a PM so we can take a vote/discuss bringing you on board.
I just offered my assistance.

I sent a PM stating that I could offer the "active moderation," though making it clear I had little/none to offer in terms of actual modding, and I didn't really expect to be taken on, I just wanted to offer help in any way I could to bring HaloMods back.

And tada, I was made a moderator.

Besides, it's not like I do much here. We've apparently trained you all well enough to not flame/screw with your signatures/avatars such that I need to moderate. I have literally not done anything here for the past year, probably.
It probably won't be too bad at the new halomods either, shouldn't be too many annoying kids trying to hack the video game of the day to boost their ranking, just people actually interested in modding and research for the most part.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Does this mean you guys want to "move" Remnants to Halomods?
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I don't think so, its good to retain Remnant simply because HaloMods is growing in numbers very quickly and its nice to have our concentrated group here.
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Fair enough, I rest reassured though I'll also participate to Halomods aswell I guess.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Leave Remnant? Never, it will be here at the end of the internet :p Besides, we need a place to bitch and gripe without getting banned (jk, jk :p)
This might be enough to motivate me to write code again. I've been in a coders funk for the past few months and nothing has helped: I think I need a dime bag lawl.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Remnantmods is my new home. I just visit my friend at Halomods across the street.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Yeah, if anything, Halomods is like school, while Remnant is the only group of friends you normally hang out with.