Dream Thread

Zaid

Dream Thread

Post by Zaid »

I have been having some interesting dreams...

Post your dreams here.
Zaid

Re: Dream Thread

Post by Zaid »

I once had a dream that my parents locked me in a garage with a lot of cats and they were all trying to kill me.
Gary

Post by Gary »

90% of mine suck. 9% suck less. 1% are good/great.

My average dream is usually :

Suck:
1.I hear someone at the door, I look through the peep hole to see some burglar/dude-with-gun-or-knife. I try to either lock the door or keep them from getting in, they get in anyways, point the gun at me and then I wake up.
2. Someone attacks me, I try to punch them. My attacks have no affect and they the attacker kills me.
3. I get a gun pointed at an attacker, it either jams, lacks ammo, or is plastic(fake). One time I actually was able to shoot the attacker, but it had no affect and he beat me to death.

Suck less:
Often these are dreams about girls I loved, loving me, then leaving me.
Me trying to accomplish something, then failing and everyone become disappointed in me.

Good/great:
I don't want to write about these. All I will say is, I wish I had dreams like these far more often.

Luckily I have been having no dreams lately, or at least I can't remember them.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Those dreams sound like they would be frustrating, I usually have dreams about saving my family from tornadoes for some odd reason and usually my pets don't listen so they just run out side and die
Gary

Post by Gary »

Yeah. And they make no sense.

I rarely disappoint anyone and usually succeed in my tasks.

I know I can beat the shit out of someone if I must and I know how to shoot a gun to kill someone.

Obviously my dreams have no connection to the real world. The only way they make me fail is by using unrealistic/impossible means.
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

Gary wrote:...Obviously my dreams have no connection to the real world. The only way they make me fail is by using unrealistic/impossible means.
"I point my gun, but can't seem to kill anyone."
Sounds like playing MW3 with excessive lag.

I very rarely dream, but a couple weeks ago I dreamt I had died driving back from down south, but didn't realize it until I realized I had made it home (800km/500miles) in an hour and things were "different". Anyways, my dream was me in some sort of heaven/hell/purgatory thing where I just kept reflecting on my family and how I'd never see my kids grow up. Anyways, woke up with a soaking wet pillow from crying like a baby. :cry:

...also, had a bad headache till 2pm. I have now put "Spiced Jack No. 94" on my avoid list.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I had a dream that I had to goto the bathroom. I got up and was about to walk into the hallway when BAM! I woke up standing with my face against the wall.

There's this dream which I remember as "The Squirrels Are Watching": http://remnantmods.com/forums/viewtopic ... 852#p22852

One time I was invisible and kept scaring these two girls.

I had this dream happen many times. I am outside with my grandfather, a t-Rex comes running down the street, my grandfather runs inside and ends up locking me out. The t-Rex runs over and eats me...

I had this one dream where I was breaking into this school, grabbing some random thing and then would try to escape before getting shot at, by the third attempt I realized I had control over everything, and I psychologically told the shooters to run the other way. I also stole some random person and carried them up a ladder, not sure why either.

I remember being in a cave or tunnel, I was running through it picking up these things and eating them because they gave me energy, my mom was yelling at me to not eat them.

Once I was being chased by bees and woke up in the fetal position.

In one dream I woke up, got dressed and went to school. The bell went off and I woke up in my bed, had to get up and do it all over again. >_>

One time my dog was locked in the basement, I opened the door a little and saw her growling at me. I closed the door and she calmed down. I opened the door again and saw her in a football suit. I quickly slammed the door shut and then she started ramming into the door.

I once had a guy piss me off so much that I jumped in the air above him, grabbed his head and threw him into the ground, somehow killing him. After that I ran into my house, and in less then a minute my house was surrounded by a swat team.

I used to get those sexual dreams, but I don't remember having one in the last few years. Most the time they're random and have nothing to do with any fantasy or anyone specific. The last one I remember happened the same day after "the squirrels are watching" dream. I was talking to some sort of evil girl, after a long talk that didn't make any sense even in the dream, things started getting hot, my sight and hearing faded, then I woke up.

Every once in a while I get a dream knowing I have to go to the bathroom. Luckily I wake up before it's too late, most of the time. :¬_¬:
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Wow... That was very entertaining to read, The most random dreams ever!

Just last night I had a dream that I was in this very poor village the houses were horrible (Messy, Poorly Built, Broken), I walked into this dark building and something small was following me but I'm not sure what it was, but when I walked into the building I heard some man saying "Hellllp... Hellp" so I manage to get through the dirty messy house and he is a fat old white guy and he is just sitting in a chair in the dark and he can't get up and their are tarantulas crawling all over him, so I try to get him to follow me and for some reason I couldn't get the tarantulas off of him, I end up leaving the house without him and see a group of some really unhealthy skinny kids and I start talking to them and they are really nice people, some big people(They look like normal city people, with some mean looking faces) start walking towards us and the kids say "Oh no, run!" so I end up backing up with the bigger people so they think that I will be helping them kill the kids, For some odd reason their was a big shelf next to us with weapons and I grabbed a big can of hairspray and a torch and I started burning the bad people and they ended up having this sharp hook like bar and the other had a large cheese grater and they started cutting and grating my hands while I was burning them and finally I ended up killing them and that's when I woke up.

I felt really good after saving the kids and I was going to write it down so it would be a little better but instead I just went to bed and had some weird dreams about paper cuts and stuff.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I just remembered a fishing dream. I was fishing along side a freeway casting my line into the road. The road was like water but a car drove over it just fine. Maybe it was Jesus behind the wheel.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Click16

Post by Click16 »

xxpenguinxx wrote:Maybe it was Jesus behind the wheel.
:D
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I remember waking from a hurricane dream, i was trapped and the wind was blowing so hard i woke up.
It was a good thing too, because i was about to drive off the road. 8-)

I usually dream movies or tv shows i watched earlier, only im always in them.
Some times im faced with some problem, or obstycle, and i change the dream to avoid it, then i wake remembering there was something i needed to work out, but not what.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

A similar thing happened to me, I was driving home from the shore around 4 in the morning and the road turned into a Mario cart track... I caught my self and pulled over. My friend looked over at me and asked what was wrong and I said, "I'm seeing Mario, I think you should drive."

And last night I had a dream about racing through mud pits and swamps in that same friends pickup truck. Then I someone jumped into another dream with this girl talking to me about what we will do when get married. I was driving her home and after she said that I was going to push her out of the car going 80mph, but I woke up too soon.

I also had a dream that I was driving a black integra that had those baja truck lights mounted on the hood.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a weird dream last night, I was living in a creepy looking house with my family and I would walk around and things would be moving and when I turn around there would be some kind of object behind me, I went to bed in my dream and I tried falling asleep but a Christmas tree fell on my head, And I look out my door and see a man in the corner of the house behind a pool table and then he just slowly sunk into the ground. I heard my nephews scream so I ran into their room and behind their dresser on the wall was some gross green slimy stuff on the wall and they kept trying to get behind the dresser but I didn't want them too because it was scary, later on I meet the guy that I saw in the corner and he showed me this room where you can climb into the vents and see every room and it turns out it was him that dropped the Christmas tree on my head and scared everyone else. Anyways I tell the family to leave the house immediately and I stay at the house and kill the guy with a vacuum cleaner somehow.........
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Last night I had a dream where me and my team had to deliver these items from one side of a school to the other. I broke into someone's locker, grabbed what looked like a cotton ball, a coat hanger and some other random thing. When we were told where to bring the items, I pulled out the coat hanger and held it like a gun. The cotton ball was floating on the tip of it. My team then rushed down this stair way to an area that looked like a pool and secured it. There were no shots fired because no one seemed like they were going to stop us from delivering this cotton ball. I did point my coat hanger at this girl with an m16 and she started crying and lowered her gun. Then I hugged her because I felt bad.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Wow, that is the most random dream I have ever heard...
Make sure you aren't making them up.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Last night I had a weird dream, I was able to breathe under water and I was just laying in the middle at the very bottom of a 10ft looking pool.
As I was lying there I was saying "Charlie bit my finger, And it still hurts", Over and over again.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school with my friend who just happened to be invisible but the teacher somehow saw her when she entered the room. The teacher said "Hi chewy", as if her name was chewy. When we sat down my friend became visible and had a shirt on that said "Anal sex, FUCK YA!" on the back of it :XD:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I dreamed that I forgot to plug in my hard drive.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

xxpenguinxx wrote:I dreamed that I forgot to plug in my hard drive.
Wow, That's must have been a horrible dream, I'm sorry.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

It was horrible. I was like, "where's my B drive, where did it go, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Then I opened the side of my computer and saw the sata cable unplugged. Then I woke up.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I had a dream where I was with this girl Erika and we were changing into out bathing suits in a car... I think I was 12 at the time.

When I was somewhere between 3 and 5 years old, I had a dream about a giant owl that was standing in the hallway preventing me from getting to the attic. I can still remember those big eyes just staring at me.

I also remember having a dream where I was lying in a swinging bed, and each time it went up I would see a McDonald's sign outside my living room window. I think I was 2 or 3 because I was still living in my old house.

There's also this one I had: http://remnantmods.com/forums/viewtopic ... 615#p24615

EDIT:
Just had another dream. I was fishing in the canal near my house and my friend Natalie and her father and grand father walk up. Natalie was fishing and her father said that he couldn't do something and Natalie replied "Ya because you're not black." I can't remember exactly what her father said but her comment was pretty funny.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I had a dream... lol
I was hanging with an old ex friend of mine, and i didnt want to be around him but we had some buisness to take care of,
and we were at one of his friends house.

Something was wrong i could tell, but not what exactly.
I was told to wait in the bedroom, so i did, then this guy comes in and asks me who i am and why im in his room.
He thinks im going thru his stuff, and tries to start a fight, but others hear this and come see what going on.
They seperate us and then i start getting questioned about some missing rayban sunglass's from some chick.

Befor i know it im being jumped over some stupid sunglass's i never seen.
Im beaten but not hurt bad, then the prick who started it comes out of the house wearing the sunglass's.
My ex-friend is no where to be found, and im furious and want to go back for some payback.

I get raging and head for the house, but i get woke up befor i can throw any punchs.

I was in a bad mood the rest of the day.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I had a dream last night and I was laying in the middle of my drive way in the dark(I have a long drive way and I live in the country) and I was staring at the sky and then some random fireworks start going off from my front yard and It was kinda creepy, Later on after the fireworks a puppy that I sold a few months ago came walking down my drive way...

I also had a dream the other day that was really disturbing, when I woke up from it I couldn't fall back asleep and I felt like I had to throw up.
I was in my kitchen and there was some lady sitting on my counter and she was screaming REALLY loud and she was trying to slit her throat and I was trying to stop her from doing it and as that was happening there was another random lady standing next to us and she looked like she was in shock or something and blood started pouring out of her ears and then it started to spray out and suddenly her head exploded while that other girl was still screaming REALLY loud and all the blood went all over me and the other girl cut her throat so I failed to save her life...

And a day or two after that dream I had another dream were I was trying to talk some girl out of killing herself and It's really sad but she flushed herself down a huge toilet and all I could do is watch her drown.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Yesterday, I woke up from a dream, where I was sitting somewhere listening to music, to an Asian girl sitting on the side of the same couch I was sleeping on. She then moved on top of me and fell asleep. I proceeded to hold her and thought this is a dream and woke up to my dog laying on top of me staring at me. I then woke up one last time to see my dog sleeping on my legs...

About a week ago I had a dream about hairy Asian women, not pubic hairy, just hairy. They had tribal designs shaved all over their bodies, kind of like how some people cut their hair.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

You have some weird dreams..
And why Asian women?