whats everyone up to

Ogrish

whats everyone up to

Post by Ogrish »

So i thought i would check in, and see what everyone is up to.

Im now working for a termacide business, i replace all the old rotten and bug infested wood, like new again.
Its not a good job, but its keeping the bills paid. (Barely)

I found the love of my life and we are engaged, and planning our Zombie wedding for Oct. of next year.
I will upload pics of the event.

Please drop a few lines of what you guys are upto these days.
Click16

Re: whats everyone up to

Post by Click16 »

Hey there! First off, Congrats! I hope you and your fiancée have a wonderful life together! I haven't been up to too much. I started classes a week ago, other than that I've just been playing computer games (mostly League of Legends and WoW) I got a gym membership 3 weeks ago, so I've been going regularly (Its about time that I try to better myself physically lol) ... Umm other than that, not too much going on.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I've mostly just been working, doing some contracts from home. I've also been going to the gym for the past year and feeling really good for it. In a couple of weeks, I'll be moving in with my gf.
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I just did my first day of college/uni yesterday after being out of school for 6 years. It was at first familiar and very strange and I was nervous but I feel really good about this choice to return to school. I also have been laid off from my job and am living with my sister and her husband now. Things are going alright. Glad to hear ya'll are doing well.
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

I'm still working for VW (11 years now) and achieved my master technician status last year. Family is growing up, my oldest started grade 1 today. 2 more younger ones.
I purchased my first dirt bike ('99 KX250) last winter so I've been riding as much as possible; this is my form of exercise.
Picked up Minecraft for my kids, but I think I play it more than they do. Also, boom beach has overtaken the other spare moments of my life.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Awesome thread! Congrats to you Ogrish and everyone for doing all these awesome and happy things. I moved to Austin between Jan and July, taking time off of school, to work an amazing job downtown. I'm back in Houston finishing my grad schooling.

Remnantmods...a place where I feel at home.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I've been working for the most part. Been full time with the state for almost two years now. Recently I decided I need to move out and have been looking for a house. I found one I really like on a lake but it's too expensive for its size $185K for only 1200 sqft, and I doubt I'd be able to get a loan for that much. If I can get them to sell it at a lower price I'll definitely go for it. I haven't been thinking about dating, but some of my friends and coworkers keep pushing me to do so. Meh, I rather be alone, but maybe that will change once I move out.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

I'm kinda depressed, my job consumes almost all day (8:30 AM to 6:30 PM) and my boss is a filthy motherfucker. I can't wait to get something better and run away from here. In few days its the anniversary of the day me and my gf started living together, everything has been going smooth since.
I haven't touched my xbox in about a month, maybe a bit more, I was doing some Jet Set Radio Future modding last time I used it :p
I turned 20 years old last month, it's funny how I joined remnant in 2008, I was just 13 years old. Time passes quickly.
I'm about to finish the first year of my Software Development Engineering, but I haven't seen any programming actually, just the basics of C, but from second year to the last day, i'll study really cool stuff, Im excited! (oop, databases, ajax, web programming, mobile programming, etc)

I still like remnant as much as the day I joined, its a place where I can always come back and chill with you all, cool people.
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

Currently I'm reading War and Peace for one of my classes. Gigantic book, biggest I'll read this far, but I like it. Slowly I'm getting more in tune with my scholastic responsibilities, I have a nasty habit of idleness and not studying, and fear of doing what needs to be done in a timely manner. Procrastinating to get by can work for me but it emotionally drains me over time. Still waiting to hear back from my hopefully future boss since my interview. I could use the job, especially since it gives me bona-fide study time. I could definitely use that. Other than that, I've taken an attitude of not striving to talk to girls as much as I had last year or in highschool. The past plights of being a freshman I guess. Ah, and since I've forced myself to run out of weed, I've begun a long break (I could no longer feel anything anyways from it). Ah, and more reinforcement that alcohol is an awful drug. Birthday next week, turning twenty, feeling the feel of getting older, no longer a teen.