Ona Roll?

DoorM4n

Ona Roll?

Post by DoorM4n »

So, I am thoroughly convinced that taking naps before you officially go to sleep is the most exciting way to allow ridiculous recollections of thoughts to entire your heads. That being said, I took a snooze a few hours ago and felt like I speaking my mind again *sigh* hahaha, you may find this interesting, you may not!

I am looking for individual thoughts on this paper I just now wrote. If you think I am crazy, state so; if you think I need to write a book, state so; if you think I have too much time on my hands and need to do something constructive instead of wasting my time on this paper, well your wrong because I don't have any spare time these days. hahaha, Tell me what you think about this. It was interesting to write and I want TRUE criticism from you fellas. State the "goods" and "bads" about this. Oh, btw, I hope it makes sense to you guys.

Thanks for reading!

Code: Select all

Howdy! It is customary for Texans to commence public information with a nice stereotypical expression so the audience recognizes the significance of the author's home-state and it's effects on his/her own vernacular. Useless information, eh? Look at George W. Bush...

Back on topic.

Life can be described and compared in millions of different situations and agendas. For example, life could be illustrated as a board game, box of chocolates(Forest Gump reference), calender etc. In a board game, you must take chances and rely on the outcome of die that you roll, along with choosing miscellaneous cards from the perpetual stack that appears to have the longevity of a 1965 Ford Falcon. Basically, the stack is relentless in most cases and corresponds with disaster because of it's impractical and unpredictable fortune.

I believe that each individual human life is best compared to a simple plant. Quickly envision your favorite herb if you haven't already done so. Plants need few necessities and we can all agree that humans do too. Of course, I am talking about the basics: food (nutrients), water, oxygen(organic life)/carbon dioxide(plants), etc. The miraculous phenomenon about plants is that an animal or natural disruption can essentially destroy the stock of the plant and expect to see signs of recovery within days; full recovery within weeks. Pretend your walking outside and removing all of the leaves off one of your favorite plants. The plant will not fade in existence, it will more than likely heal and grow back to a more exquisite form. Plants can be cut down to their prime and still experience the glory of life through a matter of days.

Have you ever cut a tree down?

If you have ever cut down a tree you know that it does not matter how far down on the trunk you cut, removing the roots existence is your primary goal. Removing roots is the most difficult task in the entire process.

Human beings have roots that intertwine with each other that prevent society from collapsing and caving in. Try and picture one man with only one root. Only one root means that this fellow is a lone tree in a desert; the tree will not last very long without the necessities required, as you know. Now imagine 1000 trees in the same desert. I can't recall deserts consisting of thousands of trees in a compact spot. Surely, we can assume that these trees will be deprived of the necessities considered due to the harsh conditions of a desert, but if these trees chose to be placed in a flourishing area, wouldn't you agree that the flourishing area would naturally contain other carbon-based lifeforms? Do you understand anything I am explaining?

To Conclude Everything

Everything must populate at some point to ensure existence. You can't sit aside and allow your current circumstances to govern your future. Life consists of countless stories to tell; you make the stories and you tell them. You control your future. Wouldn't you like to make your future memorable and exciting?

Referring back to the plant discussion, imagine the possibility that plants could essentially move where ever they would like. They could settle in self-chosen land, absorb the nutrients they desired, and possible move in assemblies. The simple idea of plants having the capability to walk makes me appreciate the possibilities that lay before humans. 
Oh, and if you have not realized, I have a tendency to leave multiple meanings in my sentences. Hope you enjoyed it!
Remnant! We were the last stand.
XZodia
Staff

Re: Ona Roll?

Post by XZodia »

meh,, I didn't learn anything from reading that..
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Hahah, that is what I wanted to hear. :)
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

It seems very profound and deep.

Unfortunately, I'm terrible at deriving meaning from writing.

I do honestly think that it's good though.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

haha, :) yeah, I tend to ramble and philosophize subconsciously when I wake up from naps. A bit strange eh? XP
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

are these drug induced naps, mb?
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

FUCK I JUST SPENT A CRAP LOAD TYPING ONLY TO ACCIDENTLY REFRESH AND LOSE IT ALL... I guess I shall begin again. bah..

Here we go.. heh
Life can be described and compared in millions of different situations and agendas. For example, life could be illustrated as a board game, box of chocolates(Forest Gump reference), calender etc. In a board game, you must take chances and rely on the outcome of die that you roll, along with choosing miscellaneous cards from the perpetual stack that appears to have the longevity of a 1965 Ford Falcon. Basically, the stack is relentless in most cases and corresponds with disaster because of it's impractical and unpredictable fortune.
Life is all about surprises. When you want to do something you must always take a risk, no matter how little is. There for you roll the die, but then comes the card. Doorm4n said "in most cases" something bad turns up. He may be reflecting on something that had happen recently that was risky, but he was bold enough to go through with it.
I believe that each individual human life is best compared to a simple plant. Quickly envision your favorite herb if you haven't already done so. Plants need few necessities and we can all agree that humans do too. Of course, I am talking about the basics: food (nutrients), water, oxygen(organic life)/carbon dioxide(plants), etc. The miraculous phenomenon about plants is that an animal or natural disruption can essentially destroy the stock of the plant and expect to see signs of recovery within days; full recovery within weeks. Pretend your walking outside and removing all of the leaves off one of your favorite plants. The plant will not fade in existence, it will more than likely heal and grow back to a more exquisite form. Plants can be cut down to their prime and still experience the glory of life through a matter of days.
When something bad happens to us, sometimes it can be terrible and feel like you lost everything that you worked so hard to obtain. Lucky for you, you are not dead. You still have your roots, your family, your close friends. They help you grow, they are what make you shine. Leafs can be full of color or maybe just green, either way you want to make your colors as vibrant as possible. When you lose them, begin anew and take a different approach to learn what works and what does not. When we lose our leafs we gain knowledge. That does not work, so let us try this. You are not gone, and you are not forgotten.
Have you ever cut a tree down?

If you have ever cut down a tree you know that it does not matter how far down on the trunk you cut, removing the roots existence is your primary goal. Removing roots is the most difficult task in the entire process.
Speaking out of the prescpective of being the tree... Something happend to you and you lost everything that you have put time and effort into. It's all gone and no way to regain the exactness of what you had before. But once again, you are not gone. Your roots still remain on this world and within people. If you kill yourself and let your roots be removed then you will be forgotten and only grieved for a few weeks to a few months time. That will gain you nothing. God sent you to this world to make something of yourself, impact something to make it a better place. I'm sure his goal was for you not to kill yourself, I like to think of his plan being that someday you will do something to maybe save ones roots, or contribute to saving or aiding the others around you. Live your life as long as possible till either nature or age claims you. Therefore you can be glorified to the full extent in heaven. (sorry if I said something wrong)
Human beings have roots that intertwine with each other that prevent society from collapsing and caving in. Try and picture one man with only one root. Only one root means that this fellow is a lone tree in a desert; the tree will not last very long without the necessities required, as you know. Now imagine 1000 trees in the same desert. I can't recall deserts consisting of thousands of trees in a compact spot. Surely, we can assume that these trees will be deprived of the necessities considered due to the harsh conditions of a desert, but if these trees chose to be placed in a flourishing area, wouldn't you agree that the flourishing area would naturally contain other carbon-based lifeforms? Do you understand anything I am explaining?
Every man and women on this earth has to live side by side. Not by force, but by choice. Living in full seclusion to anyone is one easy way to drive anyone insane. However, we cannot live with everyone by our side in some cases. Some people will want more resources than everyone else, therefore lust for power begins and wars break out. It used to be that we fought each other for land, but now a days it is just because this person attacked this person and they are angry. (flexible statement there) but you never here of someone conquering countries and them being converted to that conquering country (like the Roman Empire) As for the flourishing area, it's not only each other we must live with. But everything else living upon this world. Sadly most people don't care for the other life forms, so they squash them to make land for industry or farms.
To Conclude Everything

Everything must populate at some point to ensure existence. You can't sit aside and allow your current circumstances to govern your future. Life consists of countless stories to tell; you make the stories and you tell them. You control your future. Wouldn't you like to make your future memorable and exciting?
Well this was the longest one I typed last time... This can work both ways of looking back on your past to hoping for being able to be proud of your future. A drop out of high school most likely won't be proud of their future, but it does not mean they won't be a millionare. The days most of us are in now (teens) are what I like to call our glory days. We are able to do whatever we want without being hindered with something such as age. Don't be shy to try something, DO IT. What will you lose. The world ends tomorrow so who cares if something will go wrong (the way I motivate myself) Do that sport you always wanted to try, get to know that girl, be sure to accomplish these things so when you are older you will not look back and regret something. It's a casual thing you will hear from someone older than you when a topic such as high school is brought up. Don't play video games all the time, sure it is entertaining but remembering an amazing play or that awesome thing you did will be much better than saying you got a two for one no scope.
Referring back to the plant discussion, imagine the possibility that plants could essentially move where ever they would like. They could settle in self-chosen land, absorb the nutrients they desired, and possible move in assemblies. The simple idea of plants having the capability to walk makes me appreciate the possibilities that lay before humans.
A plant that lives in the desert must live with it. It will not get up and move to a rain forest. Us humans have that leisure. The desert is where we go that we find grueling, the rain forest the jacoosie(spell?). What we can do by going anywhere on the earth is what allows development, we gain ideas from somewhere far off to apply to our own, therefore creating something even better. Soon we may even be moving to the stars, where so much more is to be learned. A plant does not have these opportunities, don't let anything pass you by. You have the ability to do it whether you think so or not. Take advantage of your gifts.

Well that's my dissection of your paper... heh, I don't know if it does anything or how many of you will read it but there you have it. Hopefully I didn't say anything that would offend someone or maybe I got something wrong.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Rockymods wrote:Hopefully I didn't say anything that would offend someone or maybe I got something wrong.
If you're referring to the God reference, it's fine. We're not going to persecute someone for stating their beliefs.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Rockymods, I seriously can not believe you responded with such great enthusiasm. As I scrolled down this page and say your extensive reply, I smiled and couldn't believe your concise decryption of what I would call "Rambling Uncontrollably."

You nailed every single idea that I tried to underline (obviously not literally) in this paper. You caught my drift and I am very impressed that you went through the trouble to reply to this. The moral of this paper is, "Humans are the greatest lifeforms on this planet and we all should cherish our bodies and lives to create our ideal future; we all should understand that we make our future and life is just an extremely entertaining game of decisions; there is no reason for hesitance in this world, create a goal and work your ass off to achieve it so that you can witness and participate in the wonderful repercussions." (as you can see I attempted to make that one sentence)

I am very impressed Rockymods. There is nothing else to say in this thread because you just baked the cake. Wow... Excellent job once again. :D
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

I wants a big giant cake now :P
Anytime, if you feel like posting another I could try seeing what I can pull from it again
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

hahaha, I have a feeling I will be ranting and raving about drunk college kids on Spring Break. I evidently live 1 hour away from South Padre Island thus allowing me to hit the streets next week. Hitting the streets allows me to be tired and forces me into a nap, haha. And we all know what unplanned naps do to me XP

(Spring Break starts tomorrow for me)