What do normal people do in their spare time?

XZodia
Staff

What do normal people do in their spare time?

Post by XZodia »

It might seem like an odd question but recently I've been looking for something new to do which doesn't involve a computer...but I can't think of anything which doesn't involve leaving the house or getting a group of people together :?
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
neodos

Re: What do normal people do in their spare time?

Post by neodos »

Sport mbmb?
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Write a novel? Read a book? Have fun with your family? idk... I'm so reliant on my computer <_>
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Skateboard, wait you cant leave your house?
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I can but theres no-where to go really...
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Ohh, my town has stores and places to go like every where....
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

xzodia wrote:It might seem like an odd question but recently I've been looking for something new to do which doesn't involve a computer...but I can't think of anything which doesn't involve leaving the house or getting a group of people together :?
Xbox 360 mbmb? :wink:
Loophole in your question mbmb? (^.^)
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

the 360 is a computer >_>
it has a motherboard, graphics card, cd drive, hard drive etc... :p
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Girls, eat, make food(like cooking, not just microwaving something), normal people do what they enjoy, which could be using a computer, this doesn't really seem like the right place to get answers for this question the way you want lol.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Do you have a pool? If so, swim laps. Wake up every morning and workout(pushups, crunches, etc)
Maybe read a book on what you would like to do in the future. What would you like to do in the future?

Make a list of things you want to do before you die, even if they are bizarre things such as: do a backflip on the ground, learn to play and write songs on a guitar, ask out the girl of your dreams, etc. Just be sure to accomplish everything you possibly can before you get too old for them and run out of spare time. If you don't think you have any spare time now, imagine 10 years from now when you have a job and a family (if you want one) Be sure to do everything you possibly would want to do before it is too late. Take advantage of your spare time as the youth of this generation. (youth runs from 12-25 in my book; assuming your not 25 :XP: )
Remnant! We were the last stand.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

OwnZ joO wrote:this doesn't really seem like the right place to get answers for this question the way you want lol.
I realised that but I thought I'd see what you lot could come up with :P
DoorM4n wrote:Do you have a pool? If so, swim laps. Wake up every morning and workout(pushups, crunches, etc)
Maybe read a book on what you would like to do in the future. What would you like to do in the future?

Make a list of things you want to do before you die, even if they are bizarre things such as: do a backflip on the ground, learn to play and write songs on a guitar, ask out the girl of your dreams, etc. Just be sure to accomplish everything you possibly can before you get too old for them and run out of spare time. If you don't think you have any spare time now, imagine 10 years from now when you have a job and a family (if you want one) Be sure to do everything you possibly would want to do before it is too late. Take advantage of your spare time as the youth of this generation. (youth runs from 12-25 in my book; assuming your not 25 :XP: )
No, I don't have a pool since I live in Britian...
I tried workouts but didn't find it very rewarding...
I've spent most of my life thinking about the future. It's time to think about the present for a change...
12-25 leaves me 8 years of youth....
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Working out is the most rewarding thing I do right now. You feel awesome when you're done, and you know it's good for you. Plus, you get buff if you keep at it. Well really, working out is really only worth it if you're going to do it regularly and keep at it anyway...
Pop War HomEY

Post by Pop War HomEY »

I go out and practice free running on base.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

I still say skateboarding, its so much fun, and it builds muscle :D
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

girls.

'nuff said. :p
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Kirk wrote:Working out is the most rewarding thing I do right now. You feel awesome when you're done, and you know it's good for you. Plus, you get buff if you keep at it. Well really, working out is really only worth it if you're going to do it regularly and keep at it anyway...
I love lifting, but I've had 2 shoulder surgeries in the last year so it sucks because you can only lift like 5's when getting back into it, that's like 2 months after surgery... You go from pushing yourself to having to barely do anything, so you don't even want to exercise because it's just depressing, it shouldn't be too long though until I'm good to go.
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

I get enough of it in pole vaulting... In the gym we were doing rope things and if you missed the rope he flipped a coin, if heads 100 V ups and if tails 50. That is reallllllly painful... And of course there are goofy pushups.

You could try building things, models and such?
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Normal people mod Halo.

:p

Uhh, 'normal' people is an opinionated phrase, so it's a little difficult. For instance, one could consider normal people the ones that smoke marijuana and drink alcohol. If that's your definition, then that's your answer.

Most, 'normal' people that I know, hang out with friends outside of school.
neodos

Post by neodos »

In fact "normal people" doesn't know what to do so the follow the group, what everyone does but really, they just follow the society standarts...
However we are normal, we are just the new generation :XP:
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

OwnZ joO wrote:
Kirk wrote:Working out is the most rewarding thing I do right now. You feel awesome when you're done, and you know it's good for you. Plus, you get buff if you keep at it. Well really, working out is really only worth it if you're going to do it regularly and keep at it anyway...
I love lifting, but I've had 2 shoulder surgeries in the last year so it sucks because you can only lift like 5's when getting back into it, that's like 2 months after surgery... You go from pushing yourself to having to barely do anything, so you don't even want to exercise because it's just depressing, it shouldn't be too long though until I'm good to go.
Doesn't have to be lifting. I feel a lot better afterwards if I go running. I went on a 2 mile run today, and then at the end did 5 sets of "to failure" pullups (ran to a playground). I felt awesome for the rest of the day. Didn't need to do pullups, but I want to work my way up to 20.
[TT]

Post by [TT] »

Perhaps a good swim would do you good, Go work out, Go mountain biken, Go to the movies with a friend, Stay the night at a friends house(thats if your 16 and under), Ask a friend to go hiking with you.
Most of my time i spend on the computer chatting on xlink but i try to not spend too much time on there, Every once in a while il go bowling on fridays cause they have a thunderallie aka (bowling party includs loud music, dark area that has some stobes including blacklights also comes with a Dj. lol

X good luck with choosing
[Contact Me]
[color=#008000]Grimdoomer[/color] wrote: Firts we need to have a purpose for this app
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

Rockymods wrote:You could try building things, models and such?
Haven't done that in a while...Great Idea :D

...*much time later*

I'll make a hover craft! I've always wanted to do that XD
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

xzodia wrote:
Rockymods wrote:You could try building things, models and such?
Haven't done that in a while...Great Idea :D

...*much time later*

I'll make a hover craft! I've always wanted to do that XD
I made a real hover craft, it was fucking awesome! I had so much fun on it :D
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Ever since i started CAD in high school, i have always liked the idea of imagining what u wanna see in the future and BUILD IT FOR FREE!!

As many of u can tell modeling stuff is what i really want to do with MY life, its like a new hobby of mine. Right now i attend college and majoring in (u guessed it) CAD (Computer Aided Drafting and Design). I even met my fiance in CAD class in high school :p

Modeling is fun stuff, even got my roomate to change majors from web diesign to cad, hes loves what he can do now. :D :D
Yamagushi

Post by Yamagushi »

pfft.... how bouts the most obvious? Smoke some herbs and watch tv... Works everytime for me =D
Detox. Sorry for leaking your RTH. Everyone else, Dont mess with these ppl.... x_x