Help Us Lower Gas Prices!!

Grimdoomer
Admin

Re: Help Us Lower Gas Prices!!

Post by Grimdoomer »

JacksonCougar wrote:This thread smells of fail guys...
Last time I checked, computers can't output smell. Thats all you jackson :XD:
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

The only way to lower gas prices is to drill in Alaska and stop reallying on other countries.
Last time I checked, computers can't output smell. Thats all you jackson
take your heatsink off your cpu then run your pc for an hour and tell me if you get a smell, I'm sure you will.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

xxpenguinxx wrote:The only way to lower gas prices is to drill in Alaska and stop reallying on other countries.
Yeah, i only wish our country was smart enough to use its own oil :roll:
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Dragonfire wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:The only way to lower gas prices is to drill in Alaska and stop reallying on other countries.
Yeah, i only wish our country was smart enough to use its own oil :roll:
We do, we just don't have enough to cover the demand for it.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Tural

Post by Tural »

And even if we signed the policy right now, drilling wouldn't start for another like, 5-10 years, purely on the bureaucracy of it. :|
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

If there weren't so many environmentalist we would of already been drilling. And oil doesn't scare me as much as how much we're going to be paying in taxes in a few years. The government is giving us back a tiny bit of our money when they are in dept which means us and are children are going to be paying it all back plus more.

At least most of use here if not all live in a decent country. I would hate to be in China or any of those middle east counties, or even some African countries where they kill each other over things that happened hundreds of years ago that no-one at this time had control over.

I don't think this thread is going to do anything unless someone in congress mods halo. :lol:
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Kléber

Post by Kléber »

i do
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

xxpenguinxx wrote:If there weren't so many environmentalist we would of already been drilling. And oil doesn't scare me as much as how much we're going to be paying in taxes in a few years. The government is giving us back a tiny bit of our money when they are in dept which means us and are children are going to be paying it all back plus more.

At least most of use here if not all live in a decent country. I would hate to be in China or any of those middle east counties, or even some African countries where they kill each other over things that happened hundreds of years ago that no-one at this time had control over.

I don't think this thread is going to do anything unless someone in congress mods halo. :lol:
Are you complaining that they don't drill in Alaska? We don't need to be parasites and destroy the good stuff thats left in the world man, leave something beautiful for future generations. We're going to run out of oil eventually, what if it is needed for something more important down the road and we wasted it all on destroying the ozone layer? I'm not a tree hugger or anything, but lets be real, they really should invest in finding another fuel source, or something to go with the oil so we don't need as much of it at a time at least.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

OwnZ joO wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:If there weren't so many environmentalist we would of already been drilling. And oil doesn't scare me as much as how much we're going to be paying in taxes in a few years. The government is giving us back a tiny bit of our money when they are in dept which means us and are children are going to be paying it all back plus more.

Are you complaining that they don't drill in Alaska? We don't need to be parasites and destroy the good stuff thats left in the world man, leave something beautiful for future generations. We're going to run out of oil eventually, what if it is needed for something more important down the road and we wasted it all on destroying the ozone layer? I'm not a tree hugger or anything, but lets be real, they really should invest in finding another fuel source, or something to go with the oil so we don't need as much of it at a time at least.
OwnZ joO is right, oil was destin to fail from the beginning. Also you make no sense, how would the goverment give citizens of the US a tax rebate if they where in debt? Do you know what debt means? The goverment makes billions and billions of dollars off taxing gas. Debt is one thing the goverment will never be in.
Tural

Post by Tural »

Our nation, run by our government, who controls the money, is in debt by over nine trillion dollars. Our nation, our government, is in massive debt...

You are talking about a deficit or something, I don't even know. I cannot come up with anything to justify that statement. The fact is that we are in debt, and we will be for a very, very long time. I suspect it is you who doesn't know what debt is. :3
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Tural wrote:Our nation, run by our government, who controls the money, is in debt by over nine trillion dollars. Our nation, our government, is in massive debt...

You are talking about a deficit or something, I don't even know. I cannot come up with anything to justify that statement. The fact is that we are in debt, and we will be for a very, very long time. I suspect it is you who doesn't know what debt is. :3
So, how do they get money to give tax rebates etc? do they just print money when they need it?
Tural

Post by Tural »

That's a domestic budget thing, not really a part of national debt. National debt is, for the most part, international costs and debts, money we owe to other countries. The tax credits and whatnot come out of money we have as a result of our current budget. You could argue that it goes into our debt, in that the money could be spent on paying off the existing debt instead, however. But we're essentially spending money we don't, or rather, shouldn't, have. We do owe nine trillion dollars, we have a nine+ trillion dollar debt, that's a fact. You are incorrect in saying we have no debt. I don't know where the money comes from or whatever, but I'm just pointing out that you were misinformed to believe we had no debt. You came down on him pretty hard, saying he didn't make sense and accusing him of not knowing what debt is, even though it was you who was wrong concerning it. We are in debt, and it is huge.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

I think the best way would involve traveling back in time and putting Nikola Tesla in charge of the automobile companies. Back in the early days of automobiles electric-powered cars were just as fast as gas-powered ones.

^Trust me it would solve everything. Anyone know how to make a time machine?
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

I belive this formula should work:

Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Grimdoomer wrote:I belive this formula should work:
Thanks! Trust me, you don't know how long I've been looking for something like this. Convert to English nao?

Seriously though, if half the people who owned more than 15 million dollars paid 1 million dollars to lower the cost of making and purchasing solar cells and electric powered cars it would have a big impact. That is what, some 1200 million dollars? Then again, that much money hitting the markets at one time might not be good.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

The best solution, Horse and buggie :shock:
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

xxpenguinxx wrote:The best solution, Horse and buggie :shock:
Except for the low speeds, the physical limits of the animals such as how much it can pull and not to mention the horse shit.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
Kléber

Post by Kléber »

Breed genetically superior horses
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Kléber wrote:Breed genetically superior horses
There would be less effort involved in developing more efficient or alternative fuel cars. :XD:
Kléber

Post by Kléber »

But it would also be less waesome
neodos

Post by neodos »

DemonicSandwich wrote:
Kléber wrote:Breed genetically superior horses
There would be less effort involved in developing more efficient or alternative fuel cars. :XD:
don't worry they'll have to be more efficient on that when there won't be anymore fuel resources on eatrh =P
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Water powered cars. I have instructions on how to make a water powered car for only 200 dollars out of your conventional gas powered cars. You get twice the gas mileage and don't release any harmful emissions. :)

http://easygrowhouseplants.blogspot.com ... dered.html
http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Water powered car, to me, that sounds like a bigass humidifier :wink: