Funniest Thing You Have Heard On Xbl

Remnant Samurai

Funniest Thing You Have Heard On Xbl

Post by Remnant Samurai »

I got this idea about an hour ago while playing skate.

Okay so to start i was playing and these 2 gay guys came on and started talking all this shit and i heard do you want me to rub your balls or lick them i was thinking wtf and they were talking normally and were saying to each other its okay to be gay and stuff then one of them was like do you want me to put lube on and started naming the flavors by this time i was littery pissing myself laughing and im sure the other 3 guys were pissing themselves laughing as well then one guy was like have you ever shat on a guys chest and the other guy was like hell yea i have done it to my ex boyfriend heaps and at that time one of them left and we just laughed so bad.

Also another time this guy was like omg i did a kick flip and to amuse him i said omfg i just ollied to manual and he got so excited and was like real cool.

(i swear there are a bunch of noobs and skate.)

Tell me what stuff you have heard on xbox live.
Yamagushi

Re: Funniest Thing You Have Heard On Xbl

Post by Yamagushi »

Playing GTA4, a dude joined the room and we were playin in Brooklyn. Apparently this guy was a gangsta from the streets of brooklyn cause the whole game every 5 seconds he would say "Killin niggas on the streets of Brooklyn." It was utterly hilarious. He kept going on and on saying he was from the streets of Brooklyn over and over saying that its like real life cause hes shooting niggas on the streets of Brooklyn everyday lol. It proally sounds lame writing it down cause it was one of those things you actually have to hear but me and a buddy were crackin up the whole time. People would approach him and youd hear "I see you yellow Im gonna kill you... On the streets of Brooklyn.." or "Oh you almost had me! On the streets of Brooklyn..." It was definitely a good laugh.
Detox. Sorry for leaking your RTH. Everyone else, Dont mess with these ppl.... x_x