Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer? -MSN

DoorM4n

Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer? -MSN

Post by DoorM4n »

Read this with a liberal mindset, please. I am thinking about ditching my cell phone now. What are your comments? It's been a theory for a few decades, now there is proof. :|

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/can ... &GT1=31025
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Rockymods

Re: Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer? -MSN

Post by Rockymods »

I did know of this but not the details, i'm glad I know not to put it near me when it heats up.
Just remember, don't talk on it while it charges...
Thanks for the heads up Doorm4n!
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

I've heard about this a long time ago, but i put it along with the other "totally stupid accusations that cause cancer" category, i mean this goes right along with salt is bad for you, Mt Dew will kill you and other things.

If you really want to live life the way YOU want it to be, then don't listen to this crap. ;)

PS. The person whom wrote this prolly doesnt have a cell phone and is jealous :p
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

Salt is bad for you?? Well if it was true I would prolly be dead, I have a dead sense to salt so i end up loading food with more salt than a normal person lol

Well cell phones uses micro waves, just not nearly as intense as an actual microwave
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

If cell phones cause cancer then shouldn't radios cause it as well? or how about wireless internet? Or, anything wireless.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

xxpenguinxx wrote:If cell phones cause cancer then shouldn't radios cause it as well? or how about wireless internet? Or, anything wireless.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Radios don't emit the same radiation as cell phones, is my first guess. I just now asked my father a few hours ago about the wireless internet deal. Cell phones are so new to our era that we have no clue what it may cause in the future. We have not had time to test such wireless tools for long term damage. I seriously am so frightened about this.

Too much of anything is bad for us, so having too much salt might be able to cause damage-as everything else can. We must have salt because we lose salt when we sweat.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Gary

Post by Gary »

we should be lucky satellites aren't hi-powered, they use microwaves, cell phones don't, there blue tooth does but its low powered...

also, how much do you use your cell phone? must likely if you used it as little as i do, it probably doesn't effect you as bad as if you used it like over 12 hours a day... every day.

Also, if you noticed there are radio towers(those that towers over trees) every 3-6 miles always transferring packets of data to cell phones, and if there not transferring data to phones, there always(24/7) transferring tons of data packets out to the other towers.

So every time you go outside, your being hit by the microwaves of satellites and radio towers, and the radio waves of cell phones.

Sadly microwaves are the best way of transferring high bandwidth data long ways
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Blue tooth is the worst for you gjsdeath, I heard about this on AOL news a while ago. Sounds like it could be true, but you would have to be on the cell phone a lot for it to do much more damage than normal background radiation already does.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2