77%
Sad
23%

Total votes: 13

Grimdoomer
Admin

Re: E73RN4L is banished : Glad or Sad?

Post by Grimdoomer »

Eaton wrote:I think I talked to him on AIM the other day... He gave me a "supposedly" fixed version of H2 Core and Guerilla. I haven't tried them yet, but they could work.
Yea? whats fixed? cus that whole app needs fixing.

Also Eternal can't accept the fact that he doesnt know wtf hes talking about, and that he is wrong some of the times. I mean we all have that problem in a small degree, but he thinks hes always right. He really needs to stfu sometimes <_<
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

Grimdoomer wrote:
Eaton wrote:I think I talked to him on AIM the other day... He gave me a "supposedly" fixed version of H2 Core and Guerilla. I haven't tried them yet, but they could work.

Also Eternal can't accept the fact that he doesnt know wtf hes talking about, and that he is wrong some of the times. I mean we all have that problem in a small degree, but he thinks hes always right. He really needs to stfu sometimes <_<
I don't know what he fixed or how he fixed it. He wouldn't tell me, but he says that it can do 99% perfect conversion with working sounds and all.
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

lul.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I cried. :(
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Supermodder911

Post by Supermodder911 »

Grimdoomer wrote:

Reminds me of someone........ Can't quite put my finger on it.
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

Let's keep the internal programmer stabs to a minimal:] We all know I am right... right?
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Supermodder911 wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:

Reminds me of someone........ Can't quite put my finger on it.
Haha he has gotten better now that he knows a thing or two. It was pretty bad when you first started though.