Tural Trolling, Talk Insues.

Tural

Re: The Official Happiness Thread

Post by Tural »

Read this continuously. Don't skim, don't start quoting it and posting. Read it through just once, then you can post. There are ties throughout it that need to be understood before you make a response. I ask you graciously, please read it through.
infinitum wrote:rofl and yet another fail @ halomods, I was going to post for the first time in over a year. In the H3 section. In H3 discussion. A speculation/gaming/etc thread regarding Halo 3. And this is what I got; :XD:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/s ... d/fail.gif

lololol no wonder places like remnant and 7sins memberships are skyrocketing, and hmods traffic is at its lowest its been since 2002. The management of that site really needs to give its head a shake. No wonder they had to migrate to a lower cost server system. :XD:

rofl

I <3 hmods failz. They get more epic everytime I hear about 1. :XD:
Spoilers, Halomod's traffic has been declining ever since the merge in January '07. The use of the site as a scapegoat to vent your frustration is a good technique though. Memberships at other site's aren't "skyrocketing" either. They're moderately increasing, at best. Furthermore, Google changed the way their ads are produced, and that had a lot to do with the revenue from them. Oh, and Halomods didn't exist in 2002, so technically traffic was lowest then. Neglecting that, traffic was still much lower towards the beginning, so again your point is invalid. Check your facts before making such a claim. Perhaps you should consult people who know what they're talking about before making your assertions. "Failz" is when you're punished for something? I fail to see you presenting the situation, so I can only assume you were banned for being an idiot, like everyone else, and are blaming the site because it's a very common defensive technique to mask your emotions. And yeah, it is. Go ahead and defend it, we both know what you're doing. Yeah, I'm sure it's not, you're genuinely happy about being banned for, based on your context, what you believe to be no reason. Yep. I'm sure you are. No really, I believe you. 4srs.

Basically every part of your post is invalid. You just love being rebellious, enjoy your ban and ineptitude.

Yeah, my post is funny, so go ahead and post that too. Post whatever you want, I'll still be right. Your next post is irrelevant, because you cannot combat objectivity with ignorance. You presented factual fallacies, which were disproved, and now you are unable to restate them, no matter how you try to word it. You probably don't even need to respond, because it won't change anything. You will though, because you want the last word. The big bad guy that stands defiant in the face of Halomods. Yeah, you're the man. You're not special. You're just like every other defiant banned member. You say the same things and make the same false claims. You hide behind your lies and mockery. Simply by posting you have epitomized everything that is wrong with the site. Those who mock, without regret, those who defy, without remorse, those who evade their bans and hide from their punishments, those who deep down care too much, those who put on the facade of invulnerability, but are too pathetic to face their consequences. You are what is wrong with the site, the one who is a detriment to the community, defying rules to be rebellious. You're so tough. Yeah, the man's trying to keep you down. Rest peacefully knowing that you are the most important person on the internet, you are correct, no matter what they say. Yeah, you know they're just jealous of you. They're scared of your power. Yeah.

tl;dr:
infinitum wrote:I was going to post for the first time in over a year. In the H3 section. In H3 discussion. A speculation/gaming/etc thread regarding Halo 3. And this is what I got; :XD:
Cool. Every part of that is irrelevant to the situation. If you were banned over a year ago, how is it a failure of the site in any way? That doesn't make sense, my good sir. You are wrong.
infinitum wrote:lololol no wonder places like remnant and 7sins memberships are skyrocketing
No, they aren't. They're moderately increasing, at best.
infinitum wrote:hmods traffic is at its lowest its been since 2002.
Halomods didn't exist in 2002, and traffic was much lower for the first year than it is now. Traffic has been declining since the merge, and that's the result of a lot of factors, mostly that modding had peaked, and with nothing new to do, a lot of people left.
infinitum wrote:The management of that site really needs to give its head a shake.
That's actually very little of the issue, there are a lot of factors.
infinitum wrote:rNo wonder they had to migrate to a lower cost server system.
Google changed their advertising system, therefore causing the site to generate less revenue. Check your facts before talking out of your ass.
infinitum wrote:I <3 hmods failz. They get more epic everytime I hear about 1.
Interesting, coming from someone as defensive and ignorant as yourself. I'm surprised you hear about it at all. Maybe you should go back to not posting, it seems when you do post, all you do is make a fool of yourself.

This is too good. I'm too good. I think I need to leave so I don't pass out in the future. Let me know when you've read this, please don't respond to anything I said, I don't want to hurt myself from the hilarity. In all actuality though, this is entirely trolling. I couldn't care any less about Halomods. It's gone to complete shit ever since the merge, and we're left cleaning it up. If I cared any less about the site, I'd probably be dead. If only I had somewhere to go where people were knowledgeable, but had common sense, I'd leave the site right this instant. As it stands now though, I enjoy reading some messages from a very select group of members, the ones who aren't babbling retards, like the majority there. They're just so dumb, so many of them. It's like reading YouTube comments all day. Give me a site with a decent, moderately sized, active community of people who aren't dumb as rocks and I'll up and leave faster than you can say "Tural's an asshole."
neodos

Post by neodos »

Well Tural the other guy is kind of right in some points, halomods has become a chat forum, loook, the most used threads are now "happiness/rant" "rate your sig" and "pictures" so its all pretty ,uch "cafe" discussion at halomods.
The only thing about modding is about a modder theorizing and a moderator that comes to destroy modding theories... so yeah halomods failz, totaly, you too.
Tural

Post by Tural »

You should have quoted it and read the end, it would have saved you some trouble and foolishness. The post was intended for the person I addressed, with the intention that he would quote it and respond, thus noticing the text. However, since you were so quick to jump on and attack me, as you always do, you seem to have missed it, and actually done what the post was intended to make you do. I applaud your ignorance, in both facets (One being your neglect to abide by the intention of the post, the other being your unfounded insult). Nice try, though. I can't tell you how much I love your completely unreasonable insults all of the time, it really makes me feel good to know that I am doing well enough that people like you despise me. For you see, if the bad people hate me, logically I must be the good. Your baseless hatred fills me with joy because you hurt your own cause. Someone who is a good example of a decent person is DoorM4n, whom, even though we have disagreed, still manages to be a respectable person, unlike yourself, who loves harassment too much. Good people have good things happen to them. Again, take for instance DoorM4n, he's not a total asshole, he's actually a pretty good guy, and thus he is given a second chance. Now take yourself, whom a majority of the staff members, as well as other people, are sick and tired of hearing. Unfortunately DoorM4n didn't want to come back, and unfortunately you won't leave so long as you are able to stay, which hopefully will not be much longer.

And yes, this post is doing the same thing as my last one, trolling you. Maybe this time you'll catch on. I'm going out of my way to make you angry, because it's funny to see people blow up over shit online, as you so often do any time you see me post anything, you must instantly harass me. Enjoy your ineptitude. You people that dislike me are so easy to piss off, rofl. The key is undying arrogance and condescension, if you were wondering. Tell someone they are inferior to you and they will flip their shit. This has been your lesson in how to troll today. Check back soon for more (Or just read the majority of my posts on Halomods, most of what I say anymore is just to get people riled up).
neodos

Tural Trolling, Talk Insues.

Post by neodos »

You kow what im not even reading your post because all we see is that you always have to be right, that's what i meant, you can't accept to be wrong, its ok its your character but please you should learn to shut the fuck up sometimes :)

Perhaps almost all of your posts are about contradicting other people.

Have a nice day :)
Tural

Post by Tural »

You, again, should have read it, and should have learned from it. Go back, quote the post, read the end. Preferably both posts, so you can stop making a fool of yourself.
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

Since you made a point of AIM'ing me I shall respond. Infinitum = E73RN4L, E73RN4L = (Tural Should know the perfect word for here...), E73RN4L = Banned.

And no, your senseless posting in the Happiness thread is not going to get you banned, even though that seems to be your ultimate goal here? Perhaps out of some need to see that the universe is right, and Remnant is really just another halomods? Cafe is for off-topic discussion, if you do not enjoy the off-topic discussion you can do some of the following: a) do not read the threads/posts in here, or b) do not respond to threads/posts in here. If enough people follow suite the thread will simply die. But now, see what you did? You take a largely ignored post in here, and turned it into the focal point of discussion, bringing attention to his beliefs in a way that had not previously been done.

Aside though, I had founded the site on hopes of attracting the cream of the cream from halomods, and to a degree have succeeded. However a site truly cannot exists without either brotherhood, or community, so I felt it best to simply open the doors. There is a vast source of knowledge at remnant, one that gets rarely tapped into unfortunately. I hear over AIM of people having trouble with their mods, yet I never ever see any posts about it in modding discussion. Why are you even here if you do not want to be able to talk openly with others about modding, and getting help with your modding?

I am not sure, I am just waking up. Take this all with a grain of salt.

Neodos being hated? No, I may at times have become upset with him but thats just his being, his attitude. Once you get past mincing words he is a good person who just wanted to help progress modding. I think people to often forget that English is not his first language, and take every oddity in his text/writing to mean something deep about him as a person...

And Tural, the reason you have not been banned or silenced is because I believe we need you in a way. You bring stark contrast and a different point of view too a topic. Without multiple points of view this place would fall apart into another halomods, or perhaps anti-halomods? The problem as I see it at halomods is there is too much of your types of attitudes floating around that place, there no longer seems to be any thought provoking arguments or ideas being generated, or important issues being discussed.

Take this how you will, but I tried to convey some of my feelings into this text, I hope it came through.
Tural

Post by Tural »

Well now this is no fun. The entire point of my previous post was to troll that guy and piss him off, but if he's banned, I can't do that. My second post was to do the same to neodos, and it worked to an extent. Well, at least I got some kicks out of it. Thank you neodos, for not letting my post be a complete waste.

In case anyone isn't going to read the end of that post in the invisible font size, I'll sum it up. I fucking hate Halomods. I hate the people there, I hate the things they say. The only reason I go there is because if I don't, nobody's going to do anything. Iron_Forge said basically the same thing. If I left tomorrow, the site would shut down tomorrow night. I stopped doing moderation activities for one week. One. Week. Do you know what I had to do on the eight day? Close 30 reports. I'm the only person who does anything there. Give me a site with an active community and without the retards with no knowledge or common sense and I will leave this instant. Halomods is a shithole, and it has been getting to that since the merge.
neodos

Post by neodos »

See you always have to turn my arguments the way to say "ur wrong i r right"

And yes i do that too but only with people like you. But did i named you troll? who started first btw?

This is not halomods so don't come here to bitch people about your need of contradiction, looks like internet forums are is your vodoo puppet.

What i don't want is people like you comming here to destroy another modding forum, you're so annoying that almost all people say "ah fuck he's not worth it,Mr.Tural again, i won't loose my time reading or replying to his shit"
But i do, because yeah i can't not say nothing to people that talk like that, that only do that, that is supposed to be a moderator, and do his job well to takes pleasure to do it by putting down people easly and locking topics right after when he's out of false arguments.

In case you didn't noticed i didn't started an argument again at halomods for a long time now, so this is because this is remnant not halomods.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I'm going to leave it right there: Tural was trying to yank Eternals chain but was unsuccessful because he was banned already [insert lulz]. I am officially closing talk on this topic: please just read, enjoy, and move on.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Tural wrote:I fucking hate Halomods. I hate the people there, I hate the things they say. The only reason I go there is because if I don't, nobody's going to do anything. Iron_Forge said basically the same thing. If I left tomorrow, the site would shut down tomorrow night. I stopped doing moderation activities for one week. One. Week. Do you know what I had to do on the eight day? Close 30 reports. I'm the only person who does anything there. Give me a site with an active community and without the retards with no knowledge or common sense and I will leave this instant. Halomods is a shithole, and it has been getting to that since the merge.
I give You Remnant Mods.

I fully see what you say, I fully understand and agree with you.
Once Halomods is gone(Shouldn't be too long), we will become the new modding place everyone will want to be a member of, we need more tutorials(we are working on it), and we will be the new HaloMods, but without all the Flaming, dumb-ass posts, retarded members, and stupidity.

We must start here, we already have many smart people here, we are all mature people here, we don't flame you for bumping topics or give stupid little posts when replying, we give very detailed and easy to understand topics and posts.

Yes we don't ALL get along, someone will always think different of someone else, there will still be a post here or there that might be a flame, but when most of us flame one a other, we are very intelligent in doing so, like you, you don't just say "screw you" you point out there every flaw or say something insulting, but do this in the most mature and intelligent way possible.

This is the place we must start, as long as there's mature Moderators/Administrators to keep people in check this community will grow up healthy, mature, and intelligent.

-
Gary

Again, if you must throw this word "we" around so freely I will continue to proof-read your posts ;p -C
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I will actually disagree with you on this one gjsdeath: I do not think we will become the next big modding site. Nor do I want us to. The idea of Remnant is to get the people with the true experience and knowledge to be able to get together and meet and discuss. By keeping this all on a forums that knowledge is preserved. If we get a flood a "noobies" we will become the new Halomods in the true and complete sense. This is not something I want for Remnant, I want Remnant to stay an exclusive place for the people who are truly interested in modding to be able to meet and talk freely without having to constantly deal with helping people with noob questions or w/e.

Look at it this way, if a noob goes to Halomods to learn how to mod, this is perfect, because there is a great selection of "noobie" tutorials there, and the people there are very used to answering the new persons questions. Once this person gains enough knowledge that they no longer can get new information/help easily from Halomods and has the basics of modding under their belt they can hopefully find their way to Remnant: where a smaller and more dedicated community would be best suited to encouraging them to new heights in their modding.
Tural

Post by Tural »

But you see, this site isn't nearly as active, and many of the people here hate me, and I hate them.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Oh, i see.

You see Remnant as Being a "Experienced Modding Community".

I was not thinking of it that way, That would be a better use of Remnant, most of us wouldn't do to well with newbies...
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

It's okay Tural, I might curse at you behind your back and call you nasty names but I still luv you :]
Gary

Re: Tural Trolling, Talk Insues.

Post by Gary »

Tural, why do you stay at halomods?
You said you hate it so much, and you called it a shithole so why do you stay?

My first though was,
Its like your retarded child, its not the child's fault its retarded.

You've contributed almost nothing, so you cant say anything like, 'I would hate to see all that info disappear'
Tural

Post by Tural »

I have no other way to occupy my time.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Turals been around for a long time so yeah he can say he doesn't want all that info to disappear.

Tural, you have gotten on my nerves when in an argument with you, but that's just because like neodos said you can't stand to be wrong. Which is something I suffer from a little bit, but not to the extent of you, it has made me realize that I can't always win every argument, so it helped me out. Although you have annoyed me at times, I don't hate you, I actually enjoy watching you shut up noobs who try to rebel at halomods.

Now argue with me that I do hate you so you can be right :XD: :XP:
Tural

Post by Tural »

I don't care about the info.

Also I only argue when I know I'm capable of being right. I don't care if someone can factually prove me wrong, but so often the people are too dumb to do so, which is where the arguments and insults start. So few people on Halomods are formidable intellectual opponents. You see this inability to be wrong come out because I make sure that those are the only situations I put myself into, as Bungie would say, "by design, not fixing." There are lots of arguments I could instigate that I choose to pass on because I'm not confident in my position. Then there's the ones I start for the sake of arguing when I'm bored. Gametag and I love to laugh at the drama of Halomods. Staff board drama is the best, btw.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

When halomods closes, everyone there will bring that envirornment here,
or try.

As long as ppl keep modding, keep researching, keep learning, and keep trying to help each other here this site will succeed where halomods is failing.

Now please let this crap go, open a fresh map in an editor of your choice and do what we came here for, the modding. :p
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Tural wrote:The only reason I go there is because if I don't, nobody's going to do anything. Iron_Forge said basically the same thing. If I left tomorrow, the site would shut down tomorrow night. I stopped doing moderation activities for one week. One. Week. Do you know what I had to do on the eight day? Close 30 reports. I'm the only person who does anything there.
Does Iron_Forge know this?
Like, really, if someone's not doing their job, then you find someone else to do the job...
Like, really, unless they're something stopping you, I'd suggest getting new staff.
Tural

Post by Tural »

Yes.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Tural wrote:But you see, this site isn't nearly as active, and many of the people here hate me, and I hate them.
I don't hate you, i just think you act like a fucking asshole on internet forums and wonder what's about your real life situation.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I sat down and actually read all of this garbage. Yeah, I call it garbage. Tural essentially runs Halomods so I automatically assume he has the facts. The idea of aggressive arguments is so "naive" to me that I find the aggressors as stubborn intellectuals who must be right. The best way to solve a problem is by getting the facts, keep an open-minded discussion, and conversing with others who have collected their own information. Opinions without facts are useless in a debate. I haven't sided with anyone but I must say that it is fun ranting sometimes. I used to do it all the time (What am I talking about, I still do it pretty often in my threads) but I tried to minimize it and become more open-minded about viewpoints.

I feel that if HaloMods falls through the roof then modding will fall even further through the roof. Halomods may have lost a lot of attention but that is the modder's house. All the modders are under one roof in that house, some have grown and moved our, and some still live with the others. Once the house collapses people may open new houses, move into other houses, or grow and move out. That is my philosophy concerning HaloMods. :)
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Tural

Post by Tural »

neodos wrote:I don't hate you, i just think you act like a fucking asshole on internet forums
It's fun.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Tural wrote:Well now this is no fun. The entire point of my previous post was to troll that guy and piss him off, but if he's banned, I can't do that. My second post was to do the same to neodos, and it worked to an extent. Well, at least I got some kicks out of it. Thank you neodos, for not letting my post be a complete waste.

In case anyone isn't going to read the end of that post in the invisible font size, I'll sum it up. I fucking hate Halomods. I hate the people there, I hate the things they say. The only reason I go there is because if I don't, nobody's going to do anything. Iron_Forge said basically the same thing. If I left tomorrow, the site would shut down tomorrow night. I stopped doing moderation activities for one week. One. Week. Do you know what I had to do on the eight day? Close 30 reports. I'm the only person who does anything there. Give me a site with an active community and without the retards with no knowledge or common sense and I will leave this instant. Halomods is a shithole, and it has been getting to that since the merge.
I agree completly. But I don't think it will get better at all, at HaloMods, or any where else. Halomodding was in its prime when it came out, and for a little while after. But ever since Halo 3, everything is just.... wrong. Forums are completly full of idiots who lack the primary skill to think.

I like Remnant because, it's full of people who are not idiots, and who respect each other. It's a very small community, and it would be cool if it grew, but then again it might not.

Tural if it is really like that, how come some of the staff are actually staff?
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.