Dream Thread

xxpenguinxx

Re: Dream Thread

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I had a few off dreams this weekend.

I'm sitting in my house and I hear a knock on the door. I answer it and I see my crazy ex standing there. I let her in and she starts talking to me and acting sexy. We talked for a while and then she leaned against the wall and I started taking her shirt off. I then placed my hand on her shoulder and shouted, "Get the fuck out of my house."

I was fishing off this high dam that was next to a mall entrance. This one girl kept annoying me and getting in my face about something. I decided to move to the bottom of the dam to avoid her. When I got down there I realized I left my fishing box at the top of dam. I looked up and saw the girl looking through it. I ran up there as fast as could, she dropped the box and ran into the mall. I looked at the box and saw half my stuff missing, I then ran inside to catch her. Inside I saw her run into the bathroom. I ran in there and saw her standing in the corner. I got real close to her and she looked like she was ready to start a fight. I grabbed her by the waist and started ripping her clothes off and then had my way with her.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

xxpenguinxx wrote:I grabbed her by the waist and started ripping her clothes off and then had my way with her.
Have you raped anyone lately? That might have caused these dreams.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

This thread...
Click16

Post by Click16 »

NotZachary82 wrote:This thread...
^
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I don't remember the details, but I had a dream where some guys injected me with some sort of hallucinogenic drug, then shit started getting weird. I had to keep telling myself that I knew it wasn't real, eventually the effect wore off and I was back to reality in the dream.
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Lets all just hope that was really a dream.
neodos

Post by neodos »

As weird as this thread has gotten I think its weirder that I don't remember much of my dreams but I dream in black and white! weird.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a horrible dream last night, I was at my sisters house and I had my brother-in-law was trying to kill her and I was trying to stop him but he just snapped her neck and then I go back in time and it's back to the beginning of the dream and I have to stop him from killing her and after that it just loops and keeps going back in time and I have to just watch my sister die over and over again.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a dream yesterday and it was kind of weird.

I was at my house and I was walking outside and there is this building that is in my backyard and my family was in the building working and in suits even me ( I was outside and I was also looking at another me inside of the building looking like a nice salesman). Later on in the dream my Mom says that the woman inside the building was better than her and she grabs a gun and tries to shoot herself, I take the gun away from her but she just pulls out another one. For the rest of the dream I just try really hard to not let my Mom kill herself and I have no clue why she had soo many guns.

Ooh and also I had a freaky dream where I was trying to sleep but Satan was just laying beside me watching me.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I was sleeping in bed and my house was made entirely of glass except for my garage and as I'm trying to sleep I'm just watching a bunch of demons crawling on my roof, looking through my windows and just walking around my house. After watching these interesting demons for a while I decide to go look in my garage and their is a giant owl just sitting their staring at me, that was the end of the dream. No clue why their was a giant owl in my garage or why my house was glass.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Okay, I have been dreaming a lot but this one I just have to share.

I was inside my house and someone knocks on the door, when I open the door their is a baby just laying there.
My Dad grabs the baby and bring it inside, he lays the baby on the floor and looks at me and says "Free cocaine" and he starts cutting the baby open and the baby is for some odd reason full of cocaine.
And once the baby is cut open my Dad tells me to grab the baby by the legs and we pick up the baby and we lift up high and drop it.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I had a dream today but I don't remember much about it. There were a bunch of girls tied up in a room staring at me.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I had a few quick weird dreams, and I just remembered more...

I was licking the roof of my mouth and felt an odd indent, then I remembered I had mouth surgery (I really didn't)

I was sitting along a small beach with a few friends and I look behind be and see my 11 year old cousin relaxing in the water. I said hi and started petting her, my friends started giggling. It was a little creepy.

I was at white city park with my grandfather and I was looking in the water and saw all these pickerel swimming around. I was a bit upset because I didn't have my fishing pole. I stepped closer to the water and I saw my fishing pole sitting in the bushes and picked it up.

I don't remember much but I was running through my neighborhood hiding from the cops, I kept hopping over fences and trying to avoid people.

A few times when walking home I had to walk through this one lady's house to take a shortcut.

I had this long dream where I was on vacation or something, and I was sleeping in this one huge house that was like an office. I got bored during the night and started walking around the place. I found the girls area and started randomly waking them up. I can't remember the rest of it.

So I was at a water park and I was riding a log flume. I decided to jump out and then I headed towards the beach. I had to walk down this rocky hill to get there. When I made it to the bottom I noticed there was a giant wave pool in the ocean, and it was so crowded I couldn't swim without hitting someone.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

So it's the first time I had a dream in a while, so I might as well share it.

I remember being with Zaid at some sort of lake. Penguin was there too, and some other kid who I didn't recognize. There was this weird brown and red snake, about an inch and a half thick, and about 3 1/2 ft long. It tried to attack Zaid, but he stopped it the first time, grabbed it right before the head, so it couldn't bite him, and he placed him by the water's edge. About 10 seconds after he placed it down, the snake started to move again. This time it moved extremely quickly, and managed to jump up off the ground and bite Zaid on the elbow. All the time, penguin was fishing. Then Zaid manages to remove the snake, and, once again, places it near the water's edge. The other kid was the snakes next target. It moved sluggish, however, and it was right beneath the kid and I'm yelling: "Step lightly on it's neck, to stop it from striking!" but the kid froze up and it bit him on the ankle. He managed to rip the snake off his ankle, and I was the snakes next target, but when it came close, I noticed the snake was well damaged from it being ripped off of everyone, so the snake left me and penguin alone, and returned to the water's edge.

In another dream, (After I woke up, and fell asleep again) I was playing Halo in real-life with my friend Ryan. It was on Zanzibar, but imagine it with large amounts of detail, like real life would be. We where playing assault, and we managed to arm the bomb in the power-plant, I remember me trying to fix the Blue screen of death, while guarding Ryan from above. After the bomb was armed and planted, we tried to run out as fast as possible, but I forgot to open the gate at the computer which I failed to fix, and I woke up when the bomb detonated.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I was playing an airsoft land grab type game with my friends. The one point was over a small industrial bridge going over a creek. Me and some other guy captured the point, then a guy from the other team started shooting at us. I took him out, and then another guy came up behind my teammate and took him out. I turned around and started firing at him, he shot back and his one shot hit me right on the tip of my dick. I fell down and sreamed "You f*cking asshoe that was my dick!" I was laughing as I said it.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I'm laying on the couch when my mom walks in with a snapping turtle and she sits down next me with it. She lays the turtle next to my face and tries to get me to like it. I kept telling her to get the turtle away from me but she wouldn't listen. The turtle bites my hand, and I push it off the couch. Then it jumps up and grabs my arm, then it bites my face and I kept screaming "Mom!" while trying to get it off. She just sat there and watched with a slight smile.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

xxpenguinxx wrote:I'm laying on the couch when my mom walks in with a snapping turtle and she sits down next me with it. She lays the turtle next to my face and tries to get me to like it. I kept telling her to get the turtle away from me but she wouldn't listen. The turtle bites my hand, and I push it off the couch. Then it jumps up and grabs my arm, then it bites my face and I kept screaming "Mom!" while trying to get it off. She just sat there and watched with a slight smile.
I could imagine that....
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

xxpenguinxx wrote:I'm laying on the couch when my mom walks in with a snapping turtle and she sits down next me with it. She lays the turtle next to my face and tries to get me to like it. I kept telling her to get the turtle away from me but she wouldn't listen. The turtle bites my hand, and I push it off the couch. Then it jumps up and grabs my arm, then it bites my face and I kept screaming "Mom!" while trying to get it off. She just sat there and watched with a slight smile.
Replace turtle with baby...
xxpenguinxx wrote:I'm laying on the couch when my mom walks in with a snapping baby and she sits down next me with it. She lays the baby next to my face and tries to get me to like it. I kept telling her to get the baby away from me but she wouldn't listen. The baby bites my hand, and I push it off the couch. Then it jumps up and grabs my arm, then it bites my face and I kept screaming "Mom!" while trying to get it off. She just sat there and watched with a slight smile.
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

XZodia wrote:
Replace turtle with baby...
xxpenguinxx wrote:I'm laying on the couch when my mom walks in with a snapping baby and she sits down next me with it. She lays the baby next to my face and tries to get me to like it. I kept telling her to get the baby away from me but she wouldn't listen. The baby bites my hand, and I push it off the couch. Then it jumps up and grabs my arm, then it bites my face and I kept screaming "Mom!" while trying to get it off. She just sat there and watched with a slight smile.
Haha that's what I was thinking too!
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I had a dream last night and I was in my aunts house and she walked up stairs and her room exploded while satan was yelling. Somehow in her house we got satan to leave, so the skys begin to get extremely dark but it was still bright outside, I heard some screaming so I ran down the street and went to the only house that had people and there was a woman that was possessed by satan and she was pregnant, She starts to get really ugly and her tongue turns red and gets really long while she is laying there about to give birth, she ends up having the baby and once the baby was born she wasn't possessed anymore. Now satan is out of her and is now laying in the bed, I tried hurting him but he just laughs. Satan is no longer in the bed and all the people are on the same floor and one of them decides they want to go downstairs and everyone tells her not too because it's not safe soo she goes anyways and you can hear satan yell again along with some objects being thrown around and then the horrible scream from that woman that went down there.
We end making satan leave that house and we go to this stadium of some sort and their is this boy in monk clothing and he is satan, we then go about killing him with lava and we wrap his body up in a blanket and give him to some other monks. They unwrap the body and the body is gone and a small chicken just runs out and away from the monks.
I have no clue why satans dead body turned into a chicken...
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Zaid wrote:I...
We end making satan leave that house and we go to this stadium of some sort and their is this boy in monk clothing and he is satan, we then go about killing him with lava and we wrap his body up in a blanket and give him to some other monks. They unwrap the body and the body is gone and a small chicken just runs out and away from the monks.
I have no clue why satans dead body turned into a chicken...
That sounds like a good opening act for a magic show. :mrgreen:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I'm back at highschool and it's the last day of school. I'm walking around the school talking to everyone I know. I step out side and wave to two of my friends driving away. Then I somehow was in a car with these two girls. I was talking to them but I can't remember what the conversation was about. I then licked the one girl from head to toe and she got grossed out at first then she started smiling. I closed my eyes and then one of them started licking me. I opened my eyes and I asked who was it. Then the girl in the back seat started laughing. I looked at her and said "It was you" and nodded. Then I hear my mom yelling "Are you OK?" then I woke up. Then my mom said "Just seeing if you're alive."
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I was walking back to my car and I heard these people talking about me. I turned around and saw 4 middle aged business people walking behind me, 3 guys and 1 girl. The one guy pops the trunk of my car open and starts laughing and said "I told you there's nothing in here." Then the girl gets in the driver side. The guy looks at me and starts yelling at me. I punch him in the face and then he grabs my arm and tries throwing me. I grab his other arm and pull him to the ground, and we began beating the crap out of each other. During the fight the guy yelled, "I get more pussy then you'll ever get." I said something back but it came out gibberish.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I went down stairs to feed my fish and noticed someone had dumped a massive amount of fish flakes into the tank.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Somehow i was placed in this office / hospital. I start looking around and I see a hole in the wall. I go inside and think, "this will make a nice house." I stepped out of it and walked past these guys having a meeting in the one room. I then head down the hall and I look down another hallway. All the lights were turned off down that hallway, there was this weird feeling and white noise sound. I walked down the hallway a bit and looked into the one room and saw a zombie standing in the one room with blood all over the place. The zombie had their arms out some and they were staring at the ground. I quickly ran back to the area where the hole was. The guys having the meeting looked at me like I was nuts when I ran past. I didn't bother telling them there was a zombie, because I thought they already knew and that's why the lights were off (dream logic). Then I ran outside and I think I took a shortcut through the woods, because I ended up outside a fish and wildlife building. My cusin comes over to me and asks if I ever fished here before. There way a stream, and behind that was a lake that was fenced off. I thought back and remembered being there before. At the time I couldn't remember how I found this spot, so i looked it up on google maps (A map just popped up in my sight). I noticed it was all the way down in south Jersey close to Wildwood and I wondered why I was down there. Then I remembered part of the other dream when I was there. I don't remember if I went inside the wildlife building or tried fishing after that.

In the dream that I remembered, i was driving and saw this pond near a water treatment plant or something, and there were all these bass swimming around, but I couldn't get in to fish. I was on the opposite side of the building.