Dream Thread

Zaid

Re: Dream Thread

Post by Zaid »

Had a dream that I was laying in bed in the dark and I look at the end of my bed and I can see my dog smiling at me(Which was very creepy because dogs have no right to smile). When my creepy dog stops smiling I begin to hear a voice coming out of my phone saying "Are you awake or are you sleeping" and it get's louder and louder as it repeats itself over and over again. I'm now sitting in the corner of my room trying to break the phone to stop it from yelling at me. As I'm trying to get the phone to break I get a phone call from xxpenguinxx......
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I'm not quite sure how this one starts. I've had multiple dreams over the last few nights where I was at different places and I kept bumping into this 12 year old or so girl. Every time I saw her she would come over and talk to me. One moment when I saw her I smiled and said hi. There was a large tall black guy staring at me to my right, and when I turned and said hi to him he came real close to me and said "Back off." I punched him in the face, and then smashed his face on the ground. He stood up and went to punch me, but then one of my friends hits him in the side of the head and knocks him to the ground. Later on I bumped into him and he said something close to, "I really wanted to be part of the car crew, sorry for over reacting. I really like you guys."

Then I had another dream. I was at the vet with my dog and my mom asks me to step into the room with the vet and she looked worried. The woman vet tells me that my dog has food addiction. I started laughing thinking about all the food I just fed her, and that she's still skinny.

The other night I was dreaming that I was fishing at this lake I found a few weeks ago. This lake is hidden about a mile the woods and it used to be a mine. I was walking along not thinking there were any fish and I bumped into these two dark Spanish guys. I asked them if they were catching and thing and the guy didn't quite know how to respond. He pointed at the water and said "look". I looked down and saw a bunch of bass swimming around. He casts his line and hooks one instantly. I decide to cast my line but before I did I looked off to my right. There was some kind of spring break party going on and the whole other side of the lake was crowded like the beach (this lake looks like the beach). One guy went flying past on a speedboat. I cast my line and I saw a fish grab my lure. I started reeling it in and it jumped out of the water. When I got it to shore I noticed there was a hat on my line. I talked to someone else but I forgot what I said to him.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I went to the convent store to get something. I was walking around and saw this shelf with green hats. The one hat had a face on it and was making noises (kind of like timmy from southpark, only imagine him eating very loud or puking). This girl came over and started talking to me. She then tried to pin me down, and I ran the other way. Some guy caught me and the girl pulled out a needle and injected me with something, and then I passed out. I woke up in the middle of the store. I could barely stand and I was stumbling. I made it to the cash register and saw the girl there and started telling everyone that she was crazy and what she did. My face was numb so I barely got any words out and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I saw an axe laying the ground and picked it up. I then hit the girl multiple times with the axe. Then some other girl grabbed the axe out of my hand. She threw me to the ground and I felt like I was about to die from exhaustion. She held the axe to her neck, she paused, and my view zoomed in on her. The view turned into a comic book like scene. She started to smile, her eyes widened and then she slit her throat, nearly cutting her head off. Her head then turned into a hat like I saw in the beginning. I blacked out.

When I woke up I was laying in a corner near the front of the store. There was a black man and women behind the cash register who looked cheerful and friendly. I stood up and looked around. I saw the shelf with the hats and one of the hats had the girl's face on it (the one who killed herself). Someone decided to try on that hat. As soon as the put it on, they started waving their arms in the air and the ran around the store making the sound the other hat made. The man behind the counter just smiled as if everything was normal again (hard to explain).
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

So me ad my sisters were working in a shoe factory in our basement.. And my machine wasn't working properly so my sister turns to me and says "You are a fool, if I had your life I would be doing so much better than you.". I turn around ad begin walkng up the stairs and my Mom yells "Krystal! I love YOU! I LOVE YOU! Everything is going to be okay!" and she starts chasing me and says "An angry Matt is a sad story!" and she tackles me and says "Suicide isn't the answer" and I start crying. And when I was crying in the dream is when I woke up and I was actually crying..
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Alright blehhh. Not even sure if anybody reads any of these haha but ohh well. I had a dream that I walk through a spider web and a huge rat sized spider drops on me and it has this little scream, so I kcik the spider with me shoe gently to the door and once I'm about to open the door the spider turns into a dead badger and it's guts are sticking out and it's all bloody. I turn around and all kinds of people are looking at me and blood starts pouring out of my mouth, so I open my mouth and there was a big furry animal leg in my mouth and It's all bloody so I pull it out and I keep pulling out bones and other peices of dead animals...
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

You should thoroughly chew your food and not take such huge bites :XD:
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I'm sitting in the doorway of a castle and I this big red nail comes from the sky and slowly stabs my palm and it turns into a fireball with wings and tells me that I am too far.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

On my way to work I'm driving down this dirt road that runs along a canal. I look down into the canal and see this group of large bass swimming by. I look at the clock and notice I only have 15 minutes to get to work. I say f it and pull over and get my fishing pole out.

I'm wandering around this town with a few people who are still alive after some apocalyptic event. I go inside this one building. There's these two large hallways on my left and a large hole in the floor plus some stairs to my right. The hallways were pitch black and I knew I needed to find something to light them with. I go down the stairs and start looking through the rooms. The first room looks like a bedroom, but it had a 30+ gallon fish tank with a single tiny goldfish swimming around it. I go into the next room and it's set up exactly like my room but there's another big fish tank. This one had about a dozen various sized fish and there was a giant fish food can sitting on the bottom of it. I walk over to my mom and tell her that I found a nice fish tank for my catfish. Then I wake up and the dream reminded me that I needed to feed my fish, only to find out that my mom already fed them...
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

Teacher wanted me to look up and learn (though we already have for the past month) constructors in class, couse we had a test the next day over arrays, and constructors have nothing to do with those. I was working on an English paper, and she told me "this is not english class; put it up" (though shes let me before), so I promptly said "look, I understand constructors completely, I dont have to look it up" and she got in a pissy "im ignoring you" attitude. So a minute later, she calls me out. "So did you all learn what a constructor is? Thrasher can tell you all what it is, cant you Thrasher?" So I gave an elaborate explanation (albeit right) that no one understood couse these fuckwads dont know how to code java though weve been in there a semester. She looked at me and got mad couse she couldnt trip me, and ignored me the rest of class.

Again, my so called AP Comp. Sci. teacher thinks she knows Java and pisses me off constantly, because I can actually code Java, unlike her. A question on a test said "Which of the following arrays can instantiate 25 variables?" With B being "int[] bArr = new int[25]" and C being "int[] bArr = new int[26]", and E being "more than one of these". B and C both work, because both CAN instantiate 25 variables; one just has one more. So I put E. And got it wrong. I tried to argue with her using logic, but she didnt want to admit she was wrong.

I brought it up in class again, and she ignored me. Just got a grade back for my array labs that I did for her. A fucking C. They were the best in the class and she knows it.

Im about to bust a shit
Last edited by Thrasher Alpha on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Is this a dream? I'm thinking you posted this in the wrong thread.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I'm in this post apocalyptic event with a group of more then 10 people wielding machine guns. We go into this one build which looks like a school. At everything seemed safe so we started exploring the building a bit. I walked out into a hallway and look around. Some starts shouting and these huge dog like creatures came running after us. We open fire and kill all of them. I then decided to go up stairs. I get up there and walk out into the main hallway where some of my group were. I see this girl standing there in a daze and runs up to me and wraps her arms around me and she says I'm her hero or something and won't let go of me. Some of people start talking to each other wondering what was wrong with her. Someone comes running down the hallway behind me screaming and it sounded like something just broke in through the windows. I hear the sound of large foot steps, I turn around and see a huge group of those dogs running full speed ready to kill. The group was too large for us to shoot at so we all ran to the end of the hallway, turned left into an office area and started shutting every door. I see an open room on my right and go inside. It was a small room, about 10 x 5 feet. It looked like a storage room converted into an office. I was carrying the girl and I laid her down on the floor. She starts giving me looks, spreads her legs and lifts her arms up. I thought to myself this could be my last time seeing her. I tried to close the door and these two black guys push it open. The shorter guy in front had glasses and was kind of nerdy. At first they just stood there in the doorway staring at me and her but then left the room and closed the door. I locked the door and got naked. I leaned down to kiss her and she turns into a small dog laying on it's back. I scream "WHAT THE F*CK" very loud and angrily.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Huh....
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

Click16 wrote:Is this a dream? I'm thinking you posted this in the wrong thread.
Good point... whoops
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a dream last night that my brother-in-law murdered a bunch of people in the guest bedroom of my house and flushed all the bodies down the toilet and later on had a bunch of people keeping me and my parents hostage. We some how escape from the house and begin to go towards my neighbors house. A person drives up to us in a van and asks if we need a ride. We say no thanks. But then we end up taking the van from her. In one part of my dream I take the van from her but the other part is me and my father dying and becoming ghosts that only my mom can see. I don't know, it's weird and extremely hard to explain.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I was laying in a motorized stretcher at some Halloween event. I roll up to this picket fence and this tall black zombie with red eyes jumps up from behind it a reaches over and starts grabbing leg. I thought it was just a prop for the event so I yell over to my friend and had them look at it. They looked over and thought it was pretty neat. I decided to move away from it and it started climbing over the fence while still grabbing my leg. I gently kicked it off and tried to move back more. I turned around to look at something and when I turned back it was grabbing my leg again and was almost completely over the fence, it's eyes were red and it was breathing. I started freaking out a bit and decided to roll myself all the was down this hallway behind me. The zombie starts giving off this high pitch sound and I could hear it approaching. I closed my eyes for a second and when I reopened them it was staring at me breathing real heavy. I closed my eyes again and it ran away, but then it started coming back. Something was telling me to keep my eyes open so I started forcing them to stay open and then there was this really bright flash that woke me up.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I don't think I've ever 'hear' in a dream before: I find this odd.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a dream last night that a frog and a fish were getting along nicely and some girl was trying to super glue my prosthetic arms to the side of my body.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

So I was dating this girl who was 15. I changed my age to 16 on my drivers license so her parents wouldn't freak out.
Can't remember anything else
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

xxpenguinxx wrote:So I was dating this girl who was 15. I changed my age to 16 on my drivers license so her parents wouldn't freak out.
Can't remember anything else
..."Dream"
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Had sort of a lucid dream.

I was laying in my bed irl trying to get up and I kept slipping into a dream. I would teleport into the minecraft world, find a cave and run down it and then jump into lava, repetitively. I kept thinking to myself "Wtf why am I in minecraft again?"
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Had a bit of a disturbing dream. It played out in parts and didn't have much flow to it.

I was hanging out with some friends having a good day and I bumped into this girl in her mid 20s a few times. She kinda seemed like a slut so I didn't pay much attention to her at first. After a while she became sort of close to me, can't really explain why. At one point I realized I needed to get home so I went into a diner-train. There was this African woman there sitting at a table. I decided to sit down and talk to her for the ride. We didn't say much. A waitress came up to me and asked what I wanted, I told her I was just riding the train and didn't want anything.

I'm not sure how I got here, I was with a group of people and these T-rex's came after us. They started killing every man they saw and then raped the women. All I could do was run and hide from them, and listen to the terrifying screams of those who couldn't. A few times I would return that that area and would see how that one girl was doing, the first one I met. We started to grow very close and come to find out she wasn't a slut at all, she was never with anyone. One day we were hiding inside my house with a group of women who were victims. They all had children who seemed like normal humans, but were the T-rex's children. She somehow told me she didn't want that to happen to her, and we decide we would get closer. We didn't say any words, our minds just sort of synced. I went to walk her up to my room and she yelled "WAIT NO!" I looked up the steps and saw a woman being raped by a small T-rex. The woman gave out such a horrible scream it brought me to tears. We then ran out into my backyard. I looked around to make sure there weren't any T-rex's around and we quickly did it. During it all I could hear were guys screaming and being killed while women were just screaming and crying. Afterwards she ran off and I went back into hiding.

At one point I was in a torn apart office building. There was a wireless air card in one of the PC's and I noticed it was connected. I looked at the TV and saw a news report on the military dropping bombs on the T-rex's. I think the girl was with me at that time because i remember her feeling relieved that there was some hope.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

A lot of yall have some awesome dreams while sometimes you have some seriously fucked up ones, hahaha, I love it!
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Ya, mine are so random, half the time they don't even relate to anything, although the one I had last night was pretty close to what my average day is.

So I was fishing in this man made late / canal. I walked over this hill and bumped into a few others who were fishing. I looked across the lake and saw a bass swimming by. I cast over top of this young Asian guy with glasses and hooked the bass and reeled it in. He didn't look too happy. Then as I was throwing it back a young girl across the the lake caught a bass. After that the guy wouldn't look at anyone and just kept staring at the water holding out his pole.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a weird dream. I was home and my Mom was baby sitting this small baby. She puts the baby down for a nap in the guest bedroom upstairs and I walk into the room to check on the baby and there were blankets hanging from the top bunk covering the bottom bunk where the baby was. I pull down the blankets and see this demon looking thing with big eyes sitting in the corner on the bed and the baby was hanging by it's feet upside down with some chains... The baby's eyes were super red, face was really purple, and it wasn't moving. I run downstairs and get my parents and tell them that a demon did something to the baby. They get really mad at me and accuse me of doing it. She puts the baby back down for a nap. I walk back in the room to check on the baby and it was chained by it's arms and the demon thing was placing a TV on the baby. I run to the baby and take to TV off of him and he is barely breathing. I draw a picture of the demon and put the drawing in my closet. When I go back to my closet to get the drawing my closet is empty and my Mom tells me that she cleaned it for me. I tell her that I had drawings of the demon in there and she looks at me and tells me to calm down and that I'm going crazy. My Dad runs in and pins me to the ground and starts laughing.... I then end up in a chair and watch my Dad drop golf balls into our pool...
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Had a dream last night where I could fly and stuff. I was in this castle place running from a bunch of people. I find this room and my 3 nephews and this girl are in it. The girl is sitting down and my nephews are screaming, there is a small canoe hanging from the ceiling by a rope. This girl holds up a knife to her throat and pulls on this rope that pulls the canoe towards her and it stabs through her body, she keeps letting go and pulling the rope and repeatedly stabs herself with it. The canoe is going all the way through her body and it is super gory. She begins to cut her throat over and over again and my nephews are all crying and I have to try and stop them from watching the girl. The girl begins to laugh while her head falls off and that's when I woke up..

Dream 2:

This family walks up to my front door and they are dropping off their babyfor me to babysit. My bullmastif comes running out of a room, bites the baby's face off, runs out the door, mounts a horse, and rides off on the horse. Another dog comes running out from behind my house and he has antlers but one side is broken off. This dog begins to chase the horse and I somehow catch up with them and pick up the antler dog and carry it back. I then throw the family's baby in the garbage can and give the family the antler dog and they are happy and say thank you.