Dream Thread

xxpenguinxx

Re: Dream Thread

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I was with my boss at work and he decides to blow up something in the underground test room. Just before the explosion we left the building through the maintenance entrance out back. When the explosion went off all this smoke shot out of the vents in the ground around us.

I'm not sure how I got this point. I was in a city. I was give a job to check on everyone on my team to make sure they painted all of their buildings / landmarks. One guy called "Stro" didn't paint his yet and I caught him trying to finish while I wasn't looking. I didn't report him directly, I just said someone didn't finish painting in that area. While there I decided to check out this ally way that went underneath this large building. Somehow I ended up falling into someone's house. There was a cat staring at me and he didn't seem to friendly. I was able calm him down and I decided to explore. I went up stairs and there were two rooms left and right with their doors closed. I opened the door on the left carefully trying not to wake anyone. I knew a teenage girl was in this room, but when I got close to the bed it was empty and neatly made. I looked under the bed and there was this large transparent box. I got close to it and a light turned on inside it and I see the girl in the box. She starts kicking a screaming flashing the light on and off. She then laughs and says "ha ha I got you." She couldn't see me too well and thought she just pranked her mom. She started talking to me (as if I was her mom) and I was trying to tell her to quiet down and I heard her mom wake up in the other room. I quietly walking down the steps and left the house.
xxpenguinxx

Dream Thread

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I had some odd dreams last night.

I was driving my car testing out the new sound system and the treble was way too high. I turned up the bass and that fixed it. Somehow I ended up at this old warehouse with the floor flooded and I decided to fish. There were some bass swimming around but I was not there long enough to hook any. Some time later I'm walking home and I see this little girl around 7 to 10 years old kick a ball into my backyard. She runs back there to grab the ball and when I walk up she gets scared and a little creeped out. This same thing happens several times and the last time I saw her she was older and much more developed. This time when she leaves just gives a quick glance and giggles.

I was viewing this kid through first person in his eyes. He was in a bathroom with this other young boy and girl and they were talking to each other. At one moment the little girl tried spelling a word that had i as the second letter. She spelled it wrong, putting i as the first letter. All of a sudden he starts breathing really heavy and then there was a flashback involving the girl. A middle aged woman was asking her how to spell different words and every one that had an i in it she would mix the i up with the letter before it. The girl runs out of the bathroom and the two boys run into a stall and shut the door. I started thinking don't put your feet near the door. Well he puts his foot near the door and all I see is a hand holding a flat-head screw driver and it stabs the boy right in the ankle. I could feel the pain myself.

I was sitting on a bench at the mall with my ex and we see this tall woman walk into a store. My ex says "Is that your cousin?" I couldn't tell. The woman then walks out of the store and passes us, I said "No that's not her." The woman was very skinny and unhealthy looking. Behind here were two more people and 3 kids. All of a sudden I just start crying for no reason. My ex asks what's wrong and I hugged her. I made something up about the kids living with that woman. A command or chat window pops up and I see "o" being entered over and over. I realized I was pushing the "o" key on my ex's chest. I started pushing other keys and my ex looks at me and says "It's time to wake up." I look at the time on the command window and see 7:22. I end up waking up and look over at my clock and it was exactly 7:22.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Just had another odd dream.

Remember that girl that kept kicking the ball into my yard? When she was younger I went over to her house. I knocked on the door and asked her parents if she was home. They just let me in and told me she's in her room. It must of been late in the evening because her and her brother were getting ready for bed. She was already laying down and sat down and started talking to her. Next thing I know I'm laying on her bed, it's the next morning and there's this huge drool spot where my face was. I must of fell asleep. I start to freak out a little thinking her parents are going to assume something and I quickly get ready to leave. Somehow while sleeping I ended up in my sleeping clothes so I had to change back into my normal ones. She actually started changing first which made me realize this. While we were changing I managed to wake her brother and he sees us both standing there butt naked. He was laying in his bed and he just rolls the other way as if he didn't care. I went down stairs to leave and her parents said goodbye as if everything was normal. The whole time walking back home I was freaking out. I kept thinking her brother would tell them what he saw, and there was no way her parents thought nothing about me spending the whole night with her.

I had something similar happen IRL. A friend invited me over to watch a movie with her. Her feonsay had to work late so we ended up falling asleep curled up next to each other on the couch. He came home to see this and acted as if everything was fine. I knew he was pissed but he just wasn't showing it so I was hesitant to even see him or her after that.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Had another WTF dream. It's like the intro to a really bad joke. There was a woman, two ducks, and a skeleton.

The two ducks gave the woman this really large plant or something to smoke, she gets all relaxed and one of the ducks tries sleeping with her. She complains she can't feel anything because the ducks dick is too small. So a little later on the skeleton tries do the same thing, and she complains that there's nothing there. The skeleton realizes he needs to become a real man in order to satisfy her. Somehow, he starts transforming into a man, first the organs form, then the muscles, and finally the skin. He did this while he was climbing the side of a cliff. He tried to climb to the top, but quickly noticed that he was much heavier being a man, and slowly slid down the cliff struggling not to fall off.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Yep, that is pretty fucked up.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I had a really messed up dream last night. Sadly (gladly?) I can't remember the really bad parts in the beginning.

I was with a few a friends on vacation when it dawned on me I was being watched by someone or something. They were controlling the events happening around me, mostly bad events. Random people would get blown up, shot, burned, you name it, and it followed me where ever I went.

The last part I remember vividly. I was sleeping in an apartment, randomly switching rooms to sleep in and waking up in others. I was worried the people in the rooms would get caught in the events. In the morning I tried to leave out the front door, and there was a family of Latinos standing there, a mother, father, and 10+ children from about age 5 to 18. The two youngest came rushing in screeching, with the look in their eyes showing they were ready to kill. They darted past me and headed strait for the rooms. I walked out slowly. The remaining stared at me with that same emotionless, deadly gaze. Feeling death was surely to come to everyone inside, I walked up to the tallest girl standing in front and hugged her, like showing passion to someone who holding a gun to your head. The thought of taking advantage of her came to mind, and then instantly, her expression went from emotionless to total fear. I think a tear may have dripped down her cheek. I didn't even attempt anything at that point, I was just hugging her. The rest of her family stared at me in fear, and slowly backed away, abandoning their child. I shouted "It was just a hug! It was just a hug!" but it was too late. They had left and she started to cry. The sky grew dark, and my vision faded as we slowly made our way back inside. At that point I felt that all of my wrong decisions in life were causing the events. I made an oath to do the right things from there on, just before blacking out on the floor with her in my arms.

I woke in a daze, with faded memories of her looking down on me, bouncing around smiling and laughing. I guess something happened between us, but the memories were so dim I cannot say. I open my eyes and there were 3 children from yesterday stared at me with sadness. "Why did my parents leave me?", one asked. I tried to comfort them (not in the sick way). I told them of the recent events that were happening around me. Something was different though. Everyone inside was unharmed, as if nothing had happened. All of sudden I hear the police outside with guns shooting. Bullets flew through the air. "Maybe this is punishment for what I did. I made oath and failed." Or so I thought.

Peter Griffin comes flying out of a room with his shotgun in hand. He plows through the door and takes aim. One after another he wipes the area clean of officers. Another group of armed men approach and he turns into a turtle. He jumps into a sink and starts spinning, like Sonic revving up. He fly out of the sink and nails an guy in the face. My oath was strait from the heart. It flipped the events and in turn, protects those around me instead of it always ending in death.

Then I woke up. I can't even. WTF?
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

xxpenguinxx wrote:I had a really messed up dream last night. Sadly (gladly?) I can't remember the really bad parts in the beginning.

I was with a few a friends on vacation when it dawned on me I was being watched by someone or something. They were controlling the events happening around me, mostly bad events. Random people would get blown up, shot, burned, you name it, and it followed me where ever I went.

The last part I remember vividly. I was sleeping in an apartment, randomly switching rooms to sleep in and waking up in others. I was worried the people in the rooms would get caught in the events. In the morning I tried to leave out the front door, and there was a family of Latinos standing there, a mother, father, and 10+ children from about age 5 to 18. The two youngest came rushing in screeching, with the look in their eyes showing they were ready to kill. They darted past me and headed strait for the rooms. I walked out slowly. The remaining stared at me with that same emotionless, deadly gaze. Feeling death was surely to come to everyone inside, I walked up to the tallest girl standing in front and hugged her, like showing passion to someone who holding a gun to your head. The thought of taking advantage of her came to mind, and then instantly, her expression went from emotionless to total fear. I think a tear may have dripped down her cheek. I didn't even attempt anything at that point, I was just hugging her. The rest of her family stared at me in fear, and slowly backed away, abandoning their child. I shouted "It was just a hug! It was just a hug!" but it was too late. They had left and she started to cry. The sky grew dark, and my vision faded as we slowly made our way back inside. At that point I felt that all of my wrong decisions in life were causing the events. I made an oath to do the right things from there on, just before blacking out on the floor with her in my arms.

I woke in a daze, with faded memories of her looking down on me, bouncing around smiling and laughing. I guess something happened between us, but the memories were so dim I cannot say. I open my eyes and there were 3 children from yesterday stared at me with sadness. "Why did my parents leave me?", one asked. I tried to comfort them (not in the sick way). I told them of the recent events that were happening around me. Something was different though. Everyone inside was unharmed, as if nothing had happened. All of sudden I hear the police outside with guns shooting. Bullets flew through the air. "Maybe this is punishment for what I did. I made oath and failed." Or so I thought.

Peter Griffin comes flying out of a room with his shotgun in hand. He plows through the door and takes aim. One after another he wipes the area clean of officers. Another group of armed men approach and he turns into a turtle. He jumps into a sink and starts spinning, like Sonic revving up. He fly out of the sink and nails an guy in the face. My oath was strait from the heart. It flipped the events and in turn, protects those around me instead of it always ending in death.

Then I woke up. I can't even. WTF?
Wasn't actually THAT messed up... until Peter Griffin kicked in, hahaha

Last night I had a bad dream, there was a bunch of thieves trying to break into my house, All I could do was reinforce the door and hear how they hit everything to get inside, and getting a knife close to me to atleast defend myself as much as I could.

I woke up mid-dream, took a glass of water, and went sleep again, just to resume the same dream at the same part it got "paused".

That, three times, afterwards I woke up for the last time and it was 7 AM already so I was like... screw it, I'm getting off bed right now.

So yeah
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.