The Official Love Thread

DoorM4n

Re: The Official Love Thread

Post by DoorM4n »

DoorM4n wrote: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it should be mandatory to post once a day in this thread. I believe saying you love something each day will make you a better, happier, and more loving person. It will make your life better inside and out if ya say you love things everyday. :)
To quote myself, I'm going to do just this if that is ok with admins that I double post many times.

I love my girlfriend.
I love the band 311.
I love my car.
I love nice strangers.
I love wireless internet.
I love my dog Macy.
I love green plants.
I love grandmothers.
I love raisins.
I love coffee.
I love classic musical instruments like tambourines and maracas.
I love going to church.
I love pancakes.
I love having the burst of desires to mod again.
I love sushi.
I love that we can have dreams while we sleep.
I love laughing.
I love cereal.
I love church.
I love rain.
I love listening to new songs.
I love that I was born.
I love lock-ins.
I love the beach.
I love feeling good.
I love children.
I love knowing that I wear sunglasses to help me from the sun.
I love water.
I love the surfing.
I love the beach.
I love oatmeal.
I love having food.
I love family bonding.
I love water.
I love ice cream.
I love A/C.
I love being successful at goals.
Last edited by DoorM4n on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

To sum all of that up for you, as well as I, I love life!
DoorM4n wrote:
DoorM4n wrote: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it should be mandatory to post once a day in this thread. I believe saying you love something each day will make you a better, happier, and more loving person. It will make your life better inside and out if ya say you love things everyday. :)
That is so true! Your mind has control over everything. If you honestly believe that you are sick, or ill, your body will actually begin to be ill. It will imbalance things.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Oh and if you're wondering, my list that I am adding to everyday involves something that I have done during that day.

And yeah, exactly what you said CLick! That is why I am doing this: self-benefits.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I love this smily: :e_o:

And I love how people contradict themselves and the more you catch them the less they speak.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Gary

Post by Gary »

I love how this is true:
Last edited by Gary on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

You love that you're in 3rd place for pressing "post reply" the most times on a forum?

I'm sorry.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Whatever, I wouldn't even care if all of them were deleted, I don't know why I am still here really, I guess I would get bored doing nothing, besides school, I don't do very much, nothing really to do... so I just talk to people on this forum.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Make a mod damnit.
Gary

Post by Gary »

JacksonCougar wrote:Make a mod damnit.
I suppose it would be a good use of time... compared to doing nothing.

Though, I already work for H25(Custom Game/E2 Engine) and O.C.(Half life2 mod/Source Engine)
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Learn how to program for Halo 2.

*Edit: on a side note, I love learning how to program for Halo 2.
Last edited by NotZachary82 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Lurn tu b awsom liek Zac!

I love hiking, again.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I love having the quick desire to mod again! Even though it doesn't last incredibly long due to reality, I do love thinking back to the days where I modded. Thanks everyone for making those days!
Click16

Post by Click16 »

DoorM4n wrote:I love having the quick desire to mod again! Even though it doesn't last incredibly long due to reality, I do love thinking back to the days where I modded. Thanks everyone for making those days!
Maybe not much of an influence, but your welcome. :mrgreen:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

"The actions we did one second ago, one hour ago, one week ago, one month ago, one year ago, one decade ago no longer exist except in our thoughts. They are gone forever, never to be on this Earth ever again except in our memories. Our actions exist for a split second and are gone for eternity. Who care about an hour ago?"
You know, when DoorM4n said that I kind of believed it, but now I can truly see the truth behind it. I know some things are impossible to forget and not care about, but you end up seeing who someone really is
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Gary

Post by Gary »

True, our past actions don't exist anymore but the effects of out actions go on forever(depending on the action).
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Yes all that is true (between both posts) but the reason I posted that is because what you do now may have effects you can see in the future but it doesn't matter what you did anymore. It all depends on how you are going to deal with what you have in front of you now. That is how someone becomes depressed, they keep thinking about yesterday and the effects. If you say "fuck off" to what happened an hour ago, all you have is now to worry about. Don't worry about yesterday or an instant from an hour ago, take what you have now and work with what you have. Always look ahead. Not backwards.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I think I found my calling in life, I managed to save one person from them self and I may have just saved two more.

If your heart tells you to do something, make sure you have the facts right before doing anything, or everyone will hurt in the end.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

If you please all of the people all of the time, you will be helping nobody. If you please some of the people some of the time, you will be sucessful.

Basically, If you try to favor everyone, some people will be unhappy. But if you favor some people at a time, everyone will be happy.

That is what my parents have told me and so far its true.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I love it when I play F.E.A.R and I forget certain parts that scare you. I was walking through one of the office areas and this random body just comes flying out of the one room through the window and I jumped. It's hard to make me jump.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I love that feeling you get when your cruising down the highway at night going over 100mph. All you see is the road ahead with lights flying by left and right.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I love those songs that send chills down your spine, because of what they mean to you, because of what they make you remember.
I miss the old days.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Lateralus--Tool

One of those songs.
((N8))

Post by ((N8)) »

I love that video Doorm4n made a long time ago with all the catchy songs in it :P

I also love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WHiyjeyzs ("Forward Motion" - Thousand Foot Krutch)

I also love all of my friends that I have had many good times with (Jackson Wiebe, Trevor Matchim, Justin Burns, Justin Matchim, Dan Levenson, CJ Lancaster, Scott Hildebrandt, Szilvia Vajda, Darren White, Darren Paetz, Thomas Lougheed, Alex Kathrens, Jack Yuan, etc, etc, etc,)

and most importantly I love the fact that I can find the humour in the fact that I totalled my car into the side of my junior highschool XD
... http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 5261_n.jpg

and I really love hot showers to wake me up in the morning :D (time to go have mine)

AND I'M COMING OVER JACKSON SO YOU BETTER BE READY FOR ME, AND YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME CLEAN YOUR ROOM AGAIN!!! X'D
(love you man) :P
JacksonCougar wrote:Sheep.
...how could you just go and change a quote like that? lol...
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Hahahahaha: now all these rapists and loonies will know my last name damnit! Sigh, I need to go by a tazer now, :p
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

I Love my daughter Jacoba. I have never felt love like this before. :D
When you meet your life-long partner, you enjoy having them around and as you get to know them, you Love them more.
The second you first see your child though, there is an instant Love that you cannot find anywhere else.